[00:01.40]Be Happy! [00:05.44]The days that make us happy make us wise.John Masefield [00:12.33]When I first read this line by England's Poet Laureate, it startled me. [00:17.47]What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, [00:21.73] I ha

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

Be Happy Lloyd Morris (1613-1680) The days that make us happy make us wise. --John Masefield When I first read this line by Englands Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be Whisper

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

13 Seeing a Dentist GLOSSARY check-up an exam where a dentist or doctor considers ones health and looks for any problems * The last time I went in for a check-up, the doctor hadmy blood tested for cholesterol and glucose. cleaning the process of havi

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之就医和人际交往

1st Corinthians 哥林多前书_1Co_02 When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. 2For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucifi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多前书

Today I shed my old skin which hath ,too long ,suffered the bruises of failure and wounds of mediocrity. Today I will pluck grapes of wisdom from the tallest and fullest vines in the vineyard,for these were planted by the wisest of my profession who

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

顺其自然 Let It Be 《Let it Be》作为英国摇滚乐队The Beatles的第12张也是最后一张录音室专辑,在1970年5月8日发行。该专辑在《滚石》杂志2003年发布的五百大专辑排行榜中排行第86位。《Let It Be》

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

昔日创下了榜史纪录,也是Beatles解散时成员们的心态写照。有时候生命的意义在于过程,至于结果就让它Let it be...? Let It Be - The Beatles When I find myself in times of trouble 当我发现自己深陷困境 Mot

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom Let it be And in my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom Let it be Let it be Let it be Let it be Let it be Whisper words

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

Let it be - 美国乡村音乐 When I find myself in times of trouble当我陷于困境时 Mother marry comes to me speaking圣母玛利亚浮现在我的脑海 Words of wisdom let it be诉说着智慧之语,顺其自然吧 And in the hour of darkn

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Doing the right thing can help individuals and institutions succeed. But knowing what that right thing is, is not easy. In Practical Wisdom: The Right Way to Do the Right Thing, authors Barry Schwartz and Kenneth Sharp explain that it's possible to d

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Lesson 33 News 1.Well,that's news to me. 2.You break me news to her. 3.I heard it on the 7:30 news. 4.It still comes news to me. 5.He received some black news from his mother. 6.Good news goes on crutches,bad news comes apace. 7.No news is good news.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

There are many thousand plants in the world, and it has pleased God, in his wisdom, to make them all different. 世界上有成千上万种植物,上帝以他的智慧欣然将它们创作成各自不同的样子。 Now look at this other nettle, w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

So to you as individuals, what wisdom, if any, have I learnt? 那么,你们作为个人,又学到了什么样的智慧呢? First, in fact, keep learning. Always be alive to the possibilities of the next experience, of thinking, doing and being.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

On Mondays and Thursdays, I learn how to die. I call them my terminal days. My wife Fernanda doesn't like the term, but a lot of people in my family died of melanoma cancer and my parents and grandparents had it. And I kept thinking, one day I could

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

My hat is off to you To all the parents. 我向你们脱帽致敬 对于所有家长 I offer you special congratulations today Not only. 我今天特别祝贺你们 并不只是因为 Have your sons and daughters completed an education at what my dau

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Tell me, said Caleb, thou to whose voice nations have listened, and whose wisdom is known to the extremities of Asia, tell me, how I may resemble Omar the prudent? 告诉我,卡勒卜说,在这个国家你想听谁的声音,在亚洲谁的智慧闻

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

jimi jimi growing like seed lucy lucy play the violin smilling smilling city red and green they never think they will live in timing timing time is like a freak faking faking what's simple ring smilling smilling city ring bell ring they never think t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

战胜失败Learn as much as possible from the failure从失败中多多学习 Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. Albert Einstein向昨天学习,为了今天而活,为了明天而充满希望。 爱因斯坦While failure brings

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

战胜失败Understand that failure is there to bring you wisdom失败可以带来智慧 Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. William Saroyan优秀的人之所以优秀是因为他们能从失败中获得智慧。 威廉

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening