??Introduction: ??Servants! Servants! A very nervous king was calling out, perhaps in the middle of the night. King Nebuchadnezzar had just waked from a very perplexing dream. It troubled him so much he couldn't go back to sleep. ??Call all m

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

书面表达重在设计,如何设计出让阅卷老师看了眼前一亮的句子,写出有分词,倒装,强调,修辞的句子,使整篇文章句型丰富,不单一,有效的使用连接成分使文章连贯,方能在考试中拿到高分。一起来学吧! 1. Time flies. 时光易逝。 2. Time is money. 一寸光阴一寸金。 3

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

2My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, 3and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, 4and if you look for it as for silver and sea

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

2I thought in my heart, Come now, I will test you with pleasure to find out what is good. But that also proved to be meaningless. 2Laughter, I said, is foolish. And what does pleasure accomplish? 3I tried cheering myself with wine, and embracing foll

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 传道书

1The words of the Teacher, son of David, king in Jerusalem: 2Meaningless! Meaningless! says the Teacher. Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless. 3What does man gain from all his labor at which he toils under the sun? 4Generations come and ge

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 传道书

28There is a mine for silver and a place where gold is refined. 2Iron is taken from the earth, and copper is smelted from ore. 3Man puts an end to the darkness; he searches the farthest recesses for ore in the blackest darkness. 4Far from where peopl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

imi jimi growing like seed lucy lucy play the violin smilling smilling city red and green they never think they will live in timing timing time is like a freak faking faking what's simple ring smilling smilling city ring bell ring they never think th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

法国美女歌手Cherie首张英文同名大碟于2004年发行. 其中的歌曲Betcha Neva为英国歌手Natasha Beddingfield参与创作,收录于动画电影Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman《蝙蝠侠:蝙蝠女之谜》之中,并被泰国歌手

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Let it be - 美国乡村音乐 When I find myself in times of trouble当我陷于困境时 Mother marry comes to me speaking圣母玛利亚浮现在我的脑海 Words of wisdom let it be诉说着智慧之语,顺其自然吧 And in the hour of darkness在我的生命黑暗时刻 She is standing

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

9Wisdom has built her house; she has hewn out its seven pillars. 2She has prepared her meat and mixed her wine; she has also set her table. 3She has sent out her maids, and she calls from the highest point of the city. 4Let all who are simple come in

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

1Praise the Lord . I will extol the Lord with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly. 2Great are the works of the Lord ; they are pondered by all who delight in them. 3Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

1Praise the Lord , all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. 2For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord .

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

10When the queen of Sheba heard about the fame of Solomon and his relation to the name of the Lord , she came to test him with hard questions. 2Arriving at Jerusalem with a very great caravan-with camels carrying spices, large quantities of gold, and

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

26Then Job replied: 2How you have helped the powerless! How you have saved the arm that is feeble! 3What advice you have offered to one without wisdom! And what great insight you have displayed! 4Who has helped you utter these words? And whose spirit

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

Arabian Wisdom阿拉伯智慧The heart is the noblest member of the body. A wise man said that the worst of men is he who allows an evil desire to take root in his heart; for he shall lose his manhood. A poet said: 心是人体最高尚的器官。有位

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Be Happy! The days that make us happy make us wise.----John Masefield when I first read this line by Englands Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the opposite was true. But

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

American architectural photographer presents a new collection of images that give a glimpse into Incan genius for integrating architecture and nature Faiza Elmasry | Washington, DC 14 December 2009 Watch: Elmasry report voiced by Deborah Block Window

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Science and technology 科学技术 Age and wisdom 年龄与智慧 Older and wiser? 姜是老的辣? Americans get wiser with age. Japanese are wise from the start 美国人年龄越大越聪明。日本人从小就聪明 ONE stereotype of wisdom i

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

1. Pain past is pleasure. (过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope. (有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Patience is usually not a goodstrategy, so we (people) should take action now rather than later. Use reasons and specificexamples to support your answer. 范文: Patience is either a good strateg

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语