Be Happy! The days that make us happy make us wise._ John Masefield When I first read this line by England's Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much. I had always assumed that the opposite was true. Bu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 王强英语美文

1995年 翻译延伸 1、The target is wrong, for in attacking the tests, critics divert attention from the fault that lies with ill informed or incompetent users. 【分析】 多重复合句。句子的主干为The target is wrong。 for引导原因状

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

7A good name is better than fine perfume, and the day of death better than the day of birth. 2It is better to go to a house of mourning than to go to a house of feasting, for death is the destiny of every man; the living should take this to heart. 3S

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 传道书

Like the Greek system, changing the balance of these chemicals can deeply alter how we respond to even extremely difficult circumstances. 像希腊的体液系统理论,改变这些物质的平衡就可以,甚至可以深刻地影响到我们面对

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

2012 考研写作样句 9、Therefore, we have every reason to have rose-tinted views of life. 【译文】因此,我们有充分理由保持乐观的生活态度。 【分析】本句用于对前文所有论据的总结,再次重申观点、深化

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

口语:英语再不好 也记住这十句常用句子 1.What'll be the day. 1,那绝不可能/哪有这样的事! 这句话表示的意思类似于That's impossible!或者It can't be true!,说话人在说这句话时表达的是一种强烈的否

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

4Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. 2I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. 3When I was a boy in my father's house, still tender, and an only child of my mother, 4he taught me and said

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 箴言

He smiled from ear to ear when he received this birthday gift. 当他收到这生日礼物时笑得合不拢嘴。 当中的smile from ear to ear是指因开心而笑得合不拢嘴,也可用grin from ear to ear。 He grinned from ear to ear when h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Congratulations on your graduation! Wishing you a future filled with success and joy of seeing your dreams come true. Congratulate you on your graduation and may all your hopes and plans turn to fulfi

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

1. Time flies. 时光易逝。 2. Time is money. 一寸光阴一寸金。 3. Time and tide wait for no man. 岁月无情;岁月易逝;岁月不待人。 4. Time tries all. 时间检验一切。 5. Time tries truth. 时间检验真理。 6. Time p

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Now, Alice had trouble getting funding for her research. 当时,Alice很难为她的研究筹备到资金。 In the end, she got just 1,000 pounds from the Lady Tata Memorial prize. 最后,她只得到了1000英镑,从Lady Tata纪念奖得来的。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

1. Pain past is pleasure. (过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope. (有生命

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

9When the queen of Sheba heard of Solomon's fame, she came to Jerusalem to test him with hard questions. Arriving with a very great caravan-with camels carrying spices, large quantities of gold, and precious stones-she came to Solomon and talked wit

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

这是甲壳虫乐队演唱的一首名歌,由保罗麦卡特尼(Paul McCartney)创作。 当我遇到麻烦的时候 母亲玛丽来到我的身旁 说着睿智的话语 顺其自然吧 这首歌在推出后第3周就登上全美排行榜的榜首,创榜史纪录。Let it be也是甲壳虫乐队解散时成员们的心态写照。也许生命的意

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

编者按: 智慧微笑着,充满睿智地答道:因为爱情的价值只有时间才能理解! Love and Time Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge and all of the others, including L

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

Science and technology 科学技术 Age and wisdom 年龄与智慧 Older and wiser? 姜是老的辣? Americans get wiser with age. Japanese are wise from the start 美国人年龄越大越聪明。日本人从小就聪明 ONE stereotype of wisdom i

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

披头士乐队经典:Let it be 顺其自然 《Let It Be》这首歌可以说是甲壳虫乐队解散前的最后绝唱,也是反映他们心声的代表作品,表达了乐队解散前其成员复杂的思想感情,在艺术特色上即结合了

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Be Happy! The days that make us happy make us wise.----John Masefield when I first read this line by Englands Poet Laureate, it startled me. What did Masefield mean? Without thinking about it much, I had always assumed that the opposite was true. But

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

雅思阅读中的6类重点信号词讲解。考生在备考雅思阅读考试时需要注意哪些要点?怎样备考才能有效提高雅思阅读考试的备考效率?以下将对雅思阅读考试的备考方法及应对策略进行深入的讲解

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

剧本与台词 1. 神鹰:Mighty Eagle! 无敌神鹰! 2. 神鹰:I see all and know all. 我无所不见 我无所不知 What are yours names? 你们叫什么名字? 3. 黄鸟:If you know all, why don't you know who we are? 如果你无所不知

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台