Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10 到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

let it be When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be. And in my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom,

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

2In the second year of his reign, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; his mind was troubled and he could not sleep. 2So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers to tell him what he had dreamed. When they came in and stood before

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

It must have seemed to him that the dognow blocked by Hanas back had turned into a man. Caravaggio collected the dog in his arms and left the room. He poured some water into a bowl for the dog. An old mongrel, older than the war. He sat down with the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

There's something wrong with the water fountain. 饮水机坏掉了 Theres something wrong with the water fountain. 饮水机坏掉了。 Dont worry. Call 45454545 for a repair. 别着急,打电话45454545来修一下。 Do you know the password of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语学习

It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things. 不做孤注一掷的事是智慧的表现。(Henry David Thoreau) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

【阶梯英文】 reputation honor and reputation seek money and honor and reputation far better than to seek money and honor and reputation To care for wisdom and truth and improvement of the soul i

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

kingdom n.王国,上帝的统治,领域 例句:The United Kingdom takes in England, Wales, Scotland and NorthernIreland. 联合王国包括英格兰、威尔士、 苏格兰、 北爱尔兰。 empire n.帝国,帝权 例句:The Roman Emp

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

It Never Rains but It Pours! An hour before midnight is worth two after or so my mother used to tell me as I sat down to breakfast after a particularly late night. But is it really true that sleep bef

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Science and technology. 科技。 Age and wisdom. 年龄与智慧。 Older and wiser? 姜是老的辣? Americans get wiser with age. Japanese are wise from the start. 美国人年龄越大越聪明。日本人从小就聪明。 ONE stereotype of wi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Each bird love to hear himself sing.孤芳自赏。 Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. 早睡早起身体好。 Easier said than done.说得容易,做得难。 Eas

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Let It Be When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me, Speaking words of wisdom, Let it be. And in my hour of darkness, She is standing right in front of me, Speaking words of wisdom, Let it be.Let it be. Let it be. Let it be.Let

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

when i find myself in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom, let it be and in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me speaking words of wisdom, let it be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

音乐咖啡厅:Cherie - Older Than My Years 相关介绍:法国美女歌手Cherie首张英文同名大碟于2004年发行. 其中的歌曲Betcha Neva为英国歌手Natasha Beddingfield参与创作,收录于动画电影Batman: Mystery of the Batw

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Li Yuchun, the 27-year-old singer and actress, used to be known as a bit of a tomboy. Recently, though, she has softened her image and become more feminine. 27岁的歌手兼演员李宇春,曾经被称作假小子。然而最近,她软化了自己

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Idiom: Pearl of wisdom ( truth ) Hit the book: Private label Oversize Bulk Warehouse club Awkward Practical purpose Bargain Bottom shelf What's there: Store and private-label brands; oversize and bulk items. Why: Store brands go on shelves four and f

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

When I find myself in time of trouble 當我發覺陷入苦惱的時候 Mother Mary comes to me 聖母瑪利亞來到我面前 Speaking words of wisdom: Let it be 說著智慧之語:讓它去吧 And in my hour of darkness 在我黑暗的時刻裡 She

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

001.An idle youth,a needy age. ◎少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。 002.Time flies. ◎时光易逝。 003.Time is money. ◎一寸光阴一寸金。 004.Time and tide wait for no man. ◎岁月无情

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解: Todays key word is Goddess. 仰望过男神,我们这期再来探讨一下女神-这个神奇滴物种。 Goddess 女神 在这里,即不是慈爱的观音菩萨,也不是智慧的雅典娜(Athena)。 她是男生看了无比欢喜,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

你是否正在做将来会后悔的事情? Working on a relationship before you work on yourself 在能够独立自理前就经营一段感情 According to both everyday wisdom and reams ofresearch, love is central to happiness. But you can't real

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening