The universitys branch campuses in suburban areas In recent years more and more universities have built up their branch campuses in suburban areas. Now it is very difficult to find a university without a branch campus. Maybe no one can tell clearly w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 四级范文背诵50篇

Part II Listening Comprehension (30 minutes) Section A Directions:In this section,you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations.At the end of each conversation,one or more questions will be asked about what was said.Both the conversati

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

My personal connection to Harvard began back in 1964 我个人同哈佛的联系始于1964年 when I graduated from Johns Hopkins in Baltimore 我从约翰霍普金斯大学毕业 and matriculated here at the B - School 被录取到这里的商学院

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Speech Given by Colin Lucas at Beijing University(科林卢卡斯在北京大学的演说) 牛津大学副校长科林卢卡斯在北京大学的演说 Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Colleagues: Because I am the Vice-Chancellor of the oldest of the forei

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

One-Third of College Students Worldwide Attend Private Schools Private colleges and universities are growing in popularity around the world. One-third of all higher education students worldwide take classes at such schools. That finding is from a stu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Bristol My names Rebecca and I was born in Bristol and lived there until I was 18 years old until I went to university. And still go back and visit quite frequently now because my family still live there. Andrea: Bristol is 170 kilometers west of Lon

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

前程无忧网周二发布报告显示,在薪酬方面,毕业生的要求越来越高.近半数受访学生称有毁约经历. 大学生薪酬 Recruitment portal 51job.com said in a survey that graduates from top universities in China are asking for

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Oxbridge boat race Oxford and Cambridge are the oldest and most famous universities in Britain, and there has always been a great rivalry between the two institutions . But the most public competition between the two is the annual Boat Race. The 200

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

AS IT IS 2016-11-17 Why Are South African Students Protesting? 南非学生为什么抗议? Students have been protesting at universities across South Africa for several months. At some universities, protesters have clashed with police or security of

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Tips for Applying to US Colleges, Part Two 申请美国大学的几点建议二 Editor's note: For part two of our tips for applying to American colleges, we visited George Mason University. George Mason University is the largest public research univ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Greek Immigration Crisis Spreads to Universities The Economic University of Athens is on the front line in the citys immigration crisis. Immigrants and their student allies often clash with police and right-wing groups. A local resident supplied VOA

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(六月)

Topic 1-Universities in East China not encouraged to attract talents from universities in West China Chinese Minister of Education calls for universities in east China not to poach talented teachers or scholars from universities in mid-western region

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

09年12月六级作文预测及范文(26) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic College Students Job Hunting. You should write at least 150 words according to the outline given below in Chinese: 1)近年来出

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

For more of the story, we are joined in the studio by CCTV's Jin Yingqiao. Q1. Yingqiao, tell us what's being happening on the first day of this once-in-a-lifetime test. A1. Indeed, I've been through the test myself, and I can fully understand how ne

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

But study says universities are not responding to Generation E Zulima Palacio | Washington, DC 07 December 2009 A recent study by the National Wildlife Federation concludes that although students are increasingly committed to sustainability, universi

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

A report on entrepreneurship among Chinese college students published by Renmin University of China revealed an inverse proportion between the level of students' academic degrees and their intentions to start their own businesses. 中国人民大学近

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

作文题目: 1. 中国目前的高校依然以必修课为主,学生必须修完所指定的科目,也有少量选修课程。 2. 是否应让大学生根据自己的兴趣爱好来自行选择大学中的学习课程。 3. 你的看法。 参考

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The 9.4 million Chinese students preparing to sit the exams were cheered on Monday by a good-luck message from legendary British physicist Stephen Hawking. In a message tweeted through his social media account, Hawking wished the next generation of s

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

模仿文本: Meanwhile campaigners in Britain have launched a petition of protesting at what they call gender segregation taking place at some of the country's universities after audiences were asked to sit apart from the opposite sex during some

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Topic1 Zoo Keeper Death Triggers Concern on Zoo Animal WelfareLast week, a tiger killed a zookeeper in Yichun city, while the latter was cleaning the animal's enclosure. Following this tragedy, questions were asked about why the tiger would attack th

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议