Finally tonight, yet another scandal has rocked the world of college basketball, and this time it's caught up some of the sport's biggest names. Jeffrey Brown has that. Big money in college sports, that's no surprise. But today's charges expose a lar

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

China will continue to implement a special college enrollment program for students from rural and poor regions in 2017 and key colleges and universities in the country will recruit more such students, according to a circular issued by the Ministry of

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

US 'Open Doors' for International Students 美国向国际留学生打开大门 More international students are studying at U.S. colleges and universities than ever before, a new report says. The report shows that nearly a million international stude

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Lesson 92 Part Ⅰ Lesson 92 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Numbers: University and College Degrees Granted in Specialized Fields Score: _____ Lesson 92 Part Ⅱ Lesson 92 Part Ⅱ Primary And Secondar

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

顶尖大学你能说出几个? Rob: Hello! Im Rob and this is 6 Minute English. Im joined today by Alice. Hi Alice. Alice: Hi Rob. Rob: Today, were talking about universities around the world, and a new list that shows the top two hundred. Im goin

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

EDUCATION REPORT - Getting Into an American College: The Application ProcessBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, October 26, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. This week, we tal

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

Editor's Note: This story is part of a continuing series about international student life at colleges and universities across the United States. Please join us over the next several weeks as we bring you stories about international students and the A

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

For the first time in 12 years, the number of new international students attending American colleges and universities has dropped. That information comes from the 2017 Open Doors Report on International Educational Exchange. The report is a project o

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

For more on Gaokao, we are joined in the studio by my colleague Wu Haojun. Q1. We know millions of students take Gaokao every year, which to a certain extent could determine their future. So how exactly does such a critical and life-changing exam wor

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Sun Yat-sen University in Guangzhou, South China's Guangdong province, has reportedly started denying residents access to the campus and requiring its students to present valid student cards before they can enter. 据报道,位于中国南部广东省

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. An endowment is money from donations and investments. Colleges use endowment money for student aid and campus improvements, and for financial security. But college costs in the United States have bee

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(一)月

委内瑞拉驱逐三名美国外交官 CARACAS, Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Elias Jaua on Monday announced that they were ordering three American diplomats who were allegedly found to be related to the violent actions that have g

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

EDUCATION REPORT - Getting Into a Top College Gets Harder For Young AmericansBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, May 11, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Education Report. Some of

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

EDUCATION REPORT - Choosing Between a College or a UniversityBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, September 21, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. What is the difference between

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月

Students protest in London 伦敦的学生抗议行动 The Government has moved to raise tuition fees by £250 without any announcement from the Department for Education (DfE). 政府在教育部没有发出任何公告的情况下就把学费上调了

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

哈佛大学校长告别演讲 Today, I speak from this podium a final time as your president. As I depart, I want to thank all of you - students, faculty, alumni and staff - with whom I have been privileged to work over these past years. Some of us

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Good bye and good luck! by Lawrence H. Summers, President of Harvard University 再见,好运! 哈佛大学校长 劳伦斯 萨默斯 Today, I speak from this podium a final time as your president. As I depart, I want to thank all of you - studen

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如今,明星凭着高颜值和高人气,牢牢抓住少年少女的心,成为吸金利器。有的明星则凭借优厚实力和人格魅力征服大众,比如浙江大学人文学院兼职教授就是我们敬爱的孙悟空扮演者六小龄

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Which of China's universities has the largest international impact? Which university is favored the most by world leaders? 中国哪所大学的国际影响力最大?哪所大学最受世界各国领导人的青睐? A report released by cuaa.net

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

口语:高考替考用英语怎么说? 江西南昌代考事件: 6月7日上午11时左右,网上出现南都记者卧底替考组织在南昌参加高考的报道。南昌市教育考试院迅速与警方采取行动,在语文考试结束前将

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语