Some 75 Chinese universities have unveiled their 2017 annual budget, which topped 350 billion RMB. 日前,中国75所高校公布了2017学年的预算,该总额超过了3500亿人民币。 Tsinghua University received the largest budget of 23.3-

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

短对话: 1. M: Before we play again, Im going to buy a good tennis racket. W: Your shoes arent in a very good shape either. Q: What does the woman mean? 2. M: Barbara, Id like you could assist me in the lab demonstration. But arent you supposed t

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级英语考试听力真题

Steve Tracy was not looking for a job at the Community College of Baltimore County when he started taking classes there in August. But the 25 year-old from Catonsville, Maryland did find a job, almost by accident. One day while walking to class, Trac

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

The United States Justice Department on Thursday sided with Asian-American students suing Harvard University over its consideration of race in admissions. The department said in a court filing Thursday that Harvard has failed to demonstrate that it d

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

英国每日电讯:英国著名学府牛津和剑桥大学可能将学费涨至每年1.6万英镑.因为这两所大学均采取小班教学方式,所以不难理解,目前每年9000英镑的学费显然难以弥补成本.但有人担心,高等学府获

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Topic1-University discrimination in job hunting market A former HR manager says in a TV show that big companies only want to and will hire graduates from top tier universities that belong to the prestigious Project 985 caliber. Is only hiring graduat

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Most large public universities in the United States do not keep records of how many students have taken their own lives. Yet many American colleges and universities are making investments in suicide prevention. And the demand for mental health servic

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Times Higher Education (THE) last Wednesday published the annual Global University Employability Ranking, revealing that 14 Chinese universities make into the ranking. 泰晤士高等教育(THE)上周三发布了《全球大学就业能力排行榜

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There is more to attending an online class than simply connecting to the Internet and gazing at the monitor. You also need to know how and where to find the lectures, as well as which ones are suitable for your needs and interests. Our dummies guide

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

2.2 Inquire about Applying Procedures 咨询申请手续 M: How do I apply to an American university? W: You should go to the library to find some information about American universities, and write to the Admission Office. Then the Admission Office w

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Mr.Stone:It is said you'll go abroad to pursue your graduate studies. Elizabeth:Yes,I've been thinking about visiting you.Ihope to get some advice from you. Mr.Stone:Which coumtry do you want to go to? Elizabeth:My field is electronic engineering.Wh

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

This week, from Aug 19th to Aug 25th, is International Languages Week. During this week, the Association of Language Teachers reminds New Zealanders about the value of learning an international language. Many New Zealanders are not motivated enough t

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Last month, students from one hundred three universities in eighty-eight countries took part in an international computer programming contest. The Battle of the Brains took place in Harbin, China. Thr

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Five universities in Beijing will take the lead in carrying out the central government's push to open-up gated communities to ease urban ills including traffic congestion, local media reported. 据媒体报道,北京五所高校将带头响应中央政

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

France's top universities have recently agreed to admit more poor students, after strong pressure from the government to do so. The debate on offering less privileged youngsters an equal chance at success in France is far from over. They are called g

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Tsinghua University, one of the two most prestigious institutions for higher education in China, has been crowned the countrys wealthiest school, with annual revenues reaching 12.36 billion yuan ($1.93 billion), a new ranking said. 最新排名显示,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Chinese university information website has released a list of 30 fake colleges as students begin applying to universities following the annual college entrance exam earlier June. 在6月上旬的高考结束之后,学生们开始报考大学。此时

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Registration for the national entrance examinations for postgraduate study started last month, but it seems some students cant resist the temptation to take shortcuts. 上个月,全国考研报名工作启动,而似乎有那么一些学生抵制不

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Like many of you, I'm one of the lucky people. I was born to a family where education was pervasive. I'm a third-generation PhD, a daughter of two academics. In my childhood, I played around in my father's university lab. So it was taken for granted

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Todd: OK, hello! Alex: Hi! Todd: Hi, what's your name? Alex: Alex Cromer. Todd: Cromer! Alex: Yes, sir. Todd: And how do you spell that? Alex: C-R-O-M-E-R Todd: OK, and where are you from Alex? Alex: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Todd: OK, what's Pittsbu

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂