E: are you still coming to my place for dinner tomorrow night? T: of course. Is the dinner still on? E: yes, I was just wondering how you and your roommate were planning on coming to my place. T: we were planning on walking both ways since the weathe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

18 Arranging Airport Transfer GLOSSARY vacation package an arrangement that includes airfare, lodging,transportation, admission fees, and possibly food and drink so that one can enjoya vacation without worrying about the details, usually for one pric

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之旅行交通购物

Ladies and gentleman. Our country has come to a crossroad, and now you have the power to change the political landscape of America. As I have said time and time again, if you elect me to be your face in congress, there are several things I will do to

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

What life will be like in the future is difficult to predict. It is, however, possible to use models to make forecasts about future developments. One way to catch a glimpse of the future is to examine some of the major trends in contemporary society

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. This week the world's lowest-priced passenger car was launched in Mumbai, India. The Nano, made by Tata Motors, is expected to cause a transportation revolution for millions of Indian families. Tata Chairma

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(三)月

Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen to and repeat the questions . Do you want Coffee or tea? Was it Sally or Helen? Is it John or Fred? Is Billy hungry or tired? Was your sister happy or sad? Is this your

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Section C Compound Dictation Boy, tourism really is a big business these days. It's (36) ______ . It involves hotels, transportation, restaurants, shops, and thousands of people. The tour companies keep telling us what a good thing it is... about how

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Recently, a visually impaired man was prevented from taking the subway for the 11th time in Beijing when taking his guide dog with him. This triggered another round of discussion on whether the visually disabled should be allowed to use guide dogs wh

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

这些年北京的变化特别大,这不,10年前曾经来过北京的泰瑞,现在故地重游,却找不到原来的烤鸭店!一起来看看吧。 Listen Read Learn Terry: Excuse me. Where is Q-Duck? I remember it was around the second intersection of this street. Benjamin: Q-Duck? Do you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

The snowstorm is over, but the firestorm continues over flights marooned on the tarmac, delayed and canceled. I would estimate probably about two hours from now Is that accurate? Five freaking planes full today! Five freaking planes full today! As in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

EDUCATION REPORT - Shorter School Week By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, July 01, 2004 This is Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Education Report. Last week, the Education Report discus

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

AS IT IS 2016-07-11 How Will Driverless Technology Change Our Lives? 无人驾驶技术将怎样改变我们的生活 Almost every day, we hear about a new development in the world of driverless technology. But how will this technology change our liv

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Companies Try Natural Gas to Fuel Vehicles HOUSTON, TEXAS While many Americans want to reduce both pollution and energy costs, the nation's automobile-based transportation system undermines these goals by being largely dependent on petroleum. But in

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(六月)

Last year David Emory ditched his car. Now he relies on mass transit or his own two feet to get around. He works in transportation planning. So it seemed appropriate. It's nice not to have to, you know, worry about the upkeep of a car. You know, don

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Simon: Like many people, I like to travel and there are many ways you can travel, uh, many forms of transportation. Probably the main three that I wanna talk about now are by car, by train and by airplane. Now each of these forms of transportation ha

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA, in VOA Special English. I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus. This week, travel back in time to explore the history of transportation in the United States. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: In eighteen-hundre

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(一)月

迷你对话 A: Peter is a bag lady now. Peter现在在捡破烂了。 B: That black sheep. It serves him right. 这个败家子,他罪有应得。 A: He was so rich in the past. Maybe hes regretting his past mistakes now. 过去他多富有,也许

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Our reporter Su Yuting sat down with the mayor of Incheon City, Yoo Jeong-bok, and asked him about a Free Economic Zone in Incheon, as well as what he expected from the governor's forum. Su: How can China benefit from the Incheon Free Economic Zone?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Todd: So, Hello! Gabrielle: Hi! Todd: Can you say your name please? Gabrielle: Gabrielle: Todd: Gabrielle. Now, Gabrielle you talked to us last year. Gabrielle:That's right! Todd: And you said that you're from Christchurch? Gabrielle: Uh-huh, from Ch

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

木产品Woodproducts 运输TRANSPORTATION 空运Airtransportation 空中交通规则Airtrafficregulations 飞机Aircraft 飞机发动机排放物Aircraftengineemissions 飞机噪音Aircraftnoise 机场

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇