II. Leisure闲暇 Unit 4 Traveling 旅 游 Part One: Expressions 1. Wheres the nearest tourist information center? 最近的游客咨询中心在哪里? 2. Whats the best way to get to the museum? 去博物馆走哪条路最好? 3. What time does

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 真实生活英语

1. Good morning, Mr... 2. Good afternoon, Miss... 3. How are you today? 4. Just fine, thanks. How are you? 5. How do you do? 6. Hello, what's news with you? 7. How are you geting along? 8. What have you been up to these days? 9. Nice to have met you.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 礼仪英语900句

Lesson Three TRANSPORTATION (I) Part B Macro-Listening (Tapescripts, Notes, Exercises with Key) Dialogue Is This Your Car? I. Tapescript Ann Ben! You can't park here! There's a double yellow line. Ben Oh, we'll be back in a few minutes. It's OK. Ann

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第三册

The World is Growing Smaller 世界越来越小 The world is growing smaller. 世界越来越小。 Perhaps you don't believe it. 也许你不相信。 Well, it took Christopher Columbus sixty-nine days to cross the Atlantic Ocean, when traveling jus

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

The sbuway is the cheapest and fastest means of transportation in Beijing.It costs you much less than a taxi or even a bus and takes you only half of the time if you travel by other means.Therefore,if you are visiting Beijing,the local people will ce

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

美国天然气前景乐观 美国天然气产量剧增,不仅降低了燃料价格,还促使很多项目改用天然气来代替污染严重得多的石油,不少公司开始使用天然气作为运输燃料。 While many Americans want to red

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2013年6月

Well, as you learn in life science and then later on in biology, different species have different features. And if you were an expert -- and some of you will be one day -- you'll be able look at the different whales and know which one is which. But s

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

星级典句: 第一句:From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work. 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。 A: From what I've heard, you're really well up in shipping work. 据我所知,你方对运输工作很在行。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Sales and Business Talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(Man) Today we'll examine the role that private transportation ---namely, the automobile --- plays in city planning. A number of sociologists blame the automobile for the decline of the downtown areas of major cities. In the 1950's and 1960's the au

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

[ti:UNIT 8 Save Our World Lesson 62: Take Short Showers!] [0:00.241]UNIT 8 第八单元 [0:01.922]Save Our World 拯救地球 [0:04.661]Lesson 62: 第62课: [0:06.920]Take Short Showers! 短时间淋浴 [0:09.043]THINK ABOUT IT! [0:10.420]How often

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级下册

A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high. A: Let's meet each other

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Im sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you wont think our price is too high. A: Lets meet each other ha

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

货运用语之中英对照 货物 goods | | freight | | cargo 运输 transportation | | transit | | conveyance 运送 to transport | | to carry | | to convey 运输业 transportation business | | forwarding business | | carrying trade 运输代理人

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

SANTIAGO, Jan. 14 (Xinhua) -- Chilean President Sebastian Pinera on Friday reshuffled his cabinet(内阁), replacing ministers of defense, labor and energy, and sacking the minister of transportation. The move followed Defense Minister Jaime Ravi

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

雅思写作过程中很多同学都面临词穷的窘境,常常一个very上下出现五次。殊不知这种词汇的重复使用也会令考官反感,影响最终分数。下面新东方网雅思频道特汇总雅思写作中常出现的各类词

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

推理题的题干中常出现infer, imply , most likely (least likely) 或probably 等词语。 一、推理题的两大分类:有共性的推理题和无共性的推理题。 这里所谓的有共性推理题就是说题干中有和原文内容相同

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

(一) We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。 From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。 What is your specific transport requireme

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: So, Hello! Gabrielle: Hi! Todd: Can you say your name please? Gabrielle: Gabrielle: Todd: Gabrielle. Now, Gabrielle you talked to us last year. Gabrielle:That's right! Todd: And you said that you're from Christchurch? Gabrielle: Uh-huh, from Ch

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

纽约市推出全国最大的自行车共享系统 NEW YORK, May 27 (Xinhua) -- New York City launched U.S. largest bike share system on Monday, with an aim to promote cycling as a key component of public transit for the growing number of local resi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻