Lesson Four TRANSPORTATION (II) Part B Macro-Listening (Tapescripts, Notes, Exercises with Key) Passage 1 Fine Thirty Dollars I. Tapescript The 27th of'June was George's birthday. His brother Frank gave him thirty dollars as a birthday present. Georg

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第三册

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Monday morning in Tokyo, J

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

I can't believe someone would take something that doesn't belong to them. It was parked in my own driveway. They didn't even have my keys. How did they start the engine? Now, I don't have any transportation. I hope my insurance will take care of it.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

[00:00.00]The World Is Getting Smaller and Smalle [00:03.87]With the rapid development of technology,modern means of transportation is more and more advance [00:11.44]For instance,in 6000 BC,the fastest transportation available to man over long dista

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语六级听力练习集锦

President Bush Discusses Aviation Congestion and Transportation Safety THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Please be seated. Madam Secretary, thank you for the kind introduction. Thank you for the reception. I am honored to be with the men and women who work

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Alice: Hello, I'm AliceFinn: And I'm Finn.Alice: And this is 6 Minute English! This week were talking about populationgrowth and the effects it might have on the world. At the moment itsestimated that there are about 7 billion people on the planet. F

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

to bear heavily on something 对某事有巨大影响 英文释义 To influence strongly. 例句 Excessive costs of transportation bear heavily onour company's decision to close our factory in the remote region.我们公司决定关闭在这一偏远地

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Transportation 运输工具 What is transportation? 什么是运输工具? It includes cars, subways, buses, trains, airplanes and ships. 它包括汽车、地铁、公交车、火车、飞机和轮船。 What happens if we don't have any transport

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

Transportation 交通工具 Types of transportation are trains, buses, cars, airplanes and so on. 交通工具的类型分为:火车、公交车、汽车、飞机等等。 They are for people or goods to move from one place to another. 它们是用来

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

Unit 27 Vacation Time-Taking a tour(1) 第27课 假期-参加旅游(1) A: Wonderland Travel, may I help you? 旅行社:仙境旅行社,我可以为您服务吗? C: Yes. I'm interested in your package tour to Paris. Could, you tell me more a

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

15. Shippers who feel they are being overcharged have the right to appeal to the federal government's Surface Transportation Board for rate relief, but the process is expensive, time-consuming, and will work only in truly extreme cases. 【分析】并

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

So what comes next? The people. 那么接下来呢?我们的百姓。 How do we get people to own this? 我们如何才能让人们去接受这个想法? How do we get people to believe that it's possible to build a society without fossil fuels? 我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

So if we want to get rid of oil-based transportation, we can, 所以如果我们想放弃以石油为主的交通系统,我们完全可以, because we have options now that we didn't have before. It's really exciting. 因为现在我们拥有以前

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Rachel: You were talking about Earth Hour and that's switching the lights off is one way to save electricity and protect the environment. What other things do you do in your life to save for example water? Steven: Well, as for me, I recycle all my wa

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sales and business talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

写作题目 Should governments spend more money in improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money in improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use speci?c reasons and details to write an essay of about 400

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Simon: Like many people, I like to travel and there are many ways you can travel, uh, many forms of transportation. Probably the main three that I wanna talk about now are by car, by train and by airplane. Now each of these forms of transportation ha

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

托福阅读最难逻辑题解密策略汇总 托福[微博]阅读中的推理题是指重要信息隐藏在文章中,不会直接表露出来,需要考生自己从表面内容中推理出。因此,考生们在做托福阅读推理题的时候不

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

货物 goods | | freight | | cargo 运输 transportation | | transit | | conveyance 运送 to transport | | to carry | | to convey 运输业 transportation business | | forwarding business | | carrying trade 运输代理人 a forwarding agent 承运人

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语