AS IT IS 2015-10-01 Vietnam Hopes Subways Will Ease Traffic 越南寄望地铁可以缓解交通拥堵 Vietnam is developing quickly with skyscrapers and supermarkets. But the country still lacks one kind of public transportation that many countries

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Chapter 12 Alter the Point of Delivery Dialog: A fourth bargaining chip is altering the point of delivery. Usually the terms require the seller to deliver the goods to a location specified by the buyer, so the cost of transportation is almost always

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Episode five is called Taking Public Transportation to Work. 第五课题目是乘坐公共交通工具上班。 Public transportation is anything that the government runs or operates, such as buses, trains, and subways. 公共交通由政府运营,包

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Kat / Germany speaker I don't use public transportation too often. When I still lived in my home town, it was just too small to have public transportation. Nowadays, I like to ride my car. I think public transportation is a great idea, but I really l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

今天我们要学的词组是shut down。 Shut down的意思是关闭。比如电影院起火后不得不关闭, The movie theatre had to shut down after the fire. 煤矿因为安全考虑而关闭了, The coal mine had to shut down because of s

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

A: I want to get on the bus already. B: It just isn't on time today. A: It was supposed to be here thirty minutes ago. B: I think it'll be here pretty soon. A: I need to get to work, so it better. B: I really do hate public transportation. A: I agree

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport. 我公司可以承保海洋运输的所有险别。 Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

阅读理解快速解题三策略 一、快读快读的目的是了解文章的大意和主题思想,并对文章的结构有个总的概念。快读时,应特别注意文章的开始段、结束段、文章中每段的首句和尾句以及篇章连

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

A BACKWARD LOOK 内容回顾 Airplanes, radios, dog-teams, horses, trainswe have read about all these ways of carrying men or sending messages. 飞机、收音机、狗队、马、火车,我们已经读了所有这些关于客运和通信的方式。

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

Simulation Helps Control, Manage Traffic 模拟有助于控制、管理交通 Controlling traffic is a complex and high cost problem in many developed countries. It becomes more difficult and costly with the ever-increasing number of cars on the road

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Futuristic Transport System Moves Closer to Reality 越来越接近现实的未来交通 In the United States, a company is working on a project that could change the way we think about public transportation. Its planned system would move people arou

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

外贸英语之运输常用句型 We arrange shipments to any part of the world. 我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。 From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work. 据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。 What is your spec

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

托福作文范文:人类与地球的关系 Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

销售商务会谈-场景会话 Sales and business talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

RIO DE JANEIRO, May 13 (Xinhua) -- Bus drivers in Rio de Janeiro, one of 12 cities hosting the upcoming 2014 Brazil World Cup, on Tuesday started a 48-hour strike, demanding higher pay and thrusting the country's second-largest city into chaos as com

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There is a saying that You can either travel or read,but either your body or soul must be on the way. With the improvement of living standards, more and more people have time and money to travel. During traveling, one can meet various people, make ne

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

You need to travel from your home to a place 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. Compare the different kinds of transportation you could use. Tell which method of travel you would choose. Give specific reasons for your choice. 范文: Choosing the Best

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Enam: Oh, Katia, you're from Mexico right? Katia: Right. Enam: I want to know about the Mexico City? Can you tell me about it? How is Mexico City in terms of real estate, landscape? Katia: Well, Mexico City is one of the biggest cities in the world a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

主要贸易术语: (1)FCA (Free Carrier) 货交承运人 (2)FAS (Free Alongside Ship) 装运港船边交货 (3)FOB (Free on Board) 装运港船上交货 (4)CFR (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费 (5)CIF (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Beijing has unveiled 10 major infrastructure construction projects for the coming five years to address some of the challenges faced by the overcrowded metropolitan area. 北京市日前公示了未来五年的10个大型基础设施建设项目,以此

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻