Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen to and repeat the questions . Do you want Coffee or tea? Was it Sally or Helen? Is it John or Fred? Is Billy hungry or tired? Was your sister happy or sad? Is this your bag or his? Do you like to go out or stay at home?

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方4+1听力口语

Unit 21 Transportation Problems and Complaints 交 通 问 题 及 抱 怨 Part One: Expressions 1. Theres another traffic jam on the highway. 公路上又堵车了。 2. I wonder if there was an accident. 我想是否又出事故了。 3. Lets put o

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

022B 出行: 中级课程 Craig刚搬来纽约,第一天到新公司上班,却迷路了,只好向别人问路。 Professor: That's right, Winnie. In this first part, Craig stops to ask a policeman for help. Craig: Excuse me, I'm looking for num

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

DAVID GREENE, HOST: Today, we are marking an anniversary. Twenty-five years ago this week was the last time the federal gas tax went up. Today, that tax is still what it was in 1993 - 18.4 cents per gallon. And yet the costs of building and maintaini

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

THIS IS AMERICA - What Moves America? Some Transportation Trends in the United States FAITH LAPIDUS: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. CHRISTOPHER CRUISE: And I'm Christopher Cruise. This week on our program, we lo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

U.S.-India Energy Cooperation The U.S.-India State and Urban Initiative, led by the Center for Strategic and International Studies [CSIS] Wadhwani Chair in U.S.-India Policy Studies and the CSIS Energy and National Security Program, recently announce

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

Bicycles, cars Both bicycles and cars are important to all transportation. Bicycles slowly while cars run quickly. Sometimes, speed is necessary, but it may also mean dangerous. Bikes need human power and cars driven by gasoline. Bikes can be put on

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Sales and Business Talk A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into cons

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

第68期:交货与装运 As for the delivery date,whats your time limit? 关于交货曰期,你们的期限是什么? A:As for the delivery date,what's your time limit? A:关于交货日期,你们的期限是什么? B:We insist on not later

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: How much would you be willing to pay to avoid bad traffic on your commute - $10, $20, $40? Forty dollars is what a tollway in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C., charged for a short time last week. Not surprisingly, people

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Hi, everybody. 大家好! At a time when our businesses have created 9.2 million new jobs in just over four years, and more companies are considering bringing jobs back from overseas, we have a choice to make. 我们的私营企业在过去4年时间

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

A: Could you give me a little more information about the apartment? B: Sure, if I can. What do you want to know? A: Is there a bus or train system near the apartment? B: I'm pretty sure there's a bus stop only a few blocks away. A: Do you know which

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I was hoping you could give me more information about the apartment for rent. B: I can certainly try. A: Do buses or trains run by the apartment? B: I can't swear to it, but I think a bus stop is a couple of blocks away. A: Where does the bus take

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Spring Festival is just around the corner, and millions of people are on their way back home before the Lunar New Year. China's transportation authorities said railway transportation is to reach its peak on Tuesday, with 7 million journeys expected.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Britain Carries Out Test to Predict Effects of EU Withdrawal Britain is studying how its roads and shipping could be affected if the country leaves the European Union (EU) without an agreement between the two sides. 英国正在研究如果该国在双

发表于:2019-02-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: When a receptionist gives you a form to fill out in a doctor's office, the questions are usually about medical issues - family history of illness, allergies or the last time you got vaccines. Some doctors are now asking more gene

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Todd: So Adrienne, what did you think of the restaurant? Adrienne: It was good. The food was tasty but not as good as Italian food at home. Todd: Yeah, I kind of think the same thing. It seemed like the noodles were a little hard, I guess you can say

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Monday morning in Tokyo, J

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

中国拟建造高效交通运输体系 For CRI, I'm Wang Mengzhen China's top economic planner, the National Development and Reform Commission, has announced that the country's infrastructure operation network has been basically completed. Meanwhile

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

The Indonesian Transportation Ministry and an Indonesia-China joint venture firm have signed a concession agreement for the Jakarta-Bandung high speed railway. This means a key step after the Jakarta-Bandung railway started construction on January 21

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年