Now, even though both of these molecules are made up of exactly the same building blocks, 尽管这两种分子由一模一样的东西组成, they are two completely different substances, and they behave completely differently inside of us. 但它们

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Where did Russia come from, why is it so big, and what are the differences between it and its neighbors? 俄罗斯起源于哪里,为何幅员如此辽阔,它和其邻国有什么不同呢? The answers lie in an epic story of seafaring warriors

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

It's, in short, how we learn what we know about other people and about the world. 简而言之,那就是我们如何了解到,我们对于其他人的认知,以及我们对于全世界的认知。 But we live in a 100-percent media-saturated so

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

My great-grandfather was a drunk in Detroit, who sometimes managed to hold down a factory job. 我的曾祖父曾经住在底特律,他是个酒鬼,有时勉强去工厂工作。 He had, as unbelievable as it might sound, 21 children, with one wo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Is better off finding a secure job that you can count on for the rest of your life? Those are nearly extinct. 是找到了一个稳定的工作,一辈子都不用愁,就意味着生活安逸吗?这种情况几乎不存在。 People move jobs, o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I'm here today to tell you that we are on the verge of another huge change, 我今天想要告诉各位,我们即将经历另一次剧变, and that this change, surprisingly enough, is going to come from manufacturing, again. 这次改变,出乎意

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Last year in the US, they helped Amazon prepare and ship all the products required for Cyber Monday, 去年在美国,机器人帮助亚马逊发货,以应对网络星期一带来的 the annual peak of online retail. 年度线上零售消费高峰。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

I'm not quite sure whether I really want to see a snare drum at nine o'clock or so in the morning. 我一点也不确定是否我自己愿意看到小军鼓,在晚上九点以后或是早晨。 But anyway, it's just great to see such a full theater

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

When we think of games, there's all kinds of things. 当我们提起游戏时,脑海中会浮现很多回忆。 Maybe you're ticked off, or maybe you're looking forward to a new game. You've been up too late playing a game. 或许你被某个游戏折

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

And Yudhisthira replied, 尤帝士提尔答道, The most wondrous thing in the world is that all around us people can be dying and we don't realize it can happen to us. 世上最美妙的事情就是我们所有人都将死去,而我们对此却一

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

It's called U-Carmen e-Khayelitsha literally Carmen of Khayelitsha. 这个电影叫U-Carmen e-Khayelitsha就是卡雅利沙的卡门。 I want to play you a tiny clip of it now for no other reason than to give you proof positive 我给各位演奏一小

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Now those of us that live in the West, if I can use that term, 如果生活在西方的我们中的音乐人, I think have a much more hidebound attitude or sense of music that somehow it's all about skill and systems. 我们有种迂腐守旧的对音

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Young men will go to great lengths, 年轻人对这种刺激。 to have that experience. 的感受更加深刻。 It's wired into us. 这种感觉输入到我们体内。 It's hormonally supported. 伴随着激素的作用。 The mortality rate for y

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

And sprezzatura is the art that conceals art. sprezzatura. 是那种浑然天成的艺术。 It makes things look effortless. 它使得事物简约易懂。 You don't think about how Nicole Kidman is maneuvering that dress she just looks completely n

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

I'm going to ask and try to answer, 接下来我会问一些而且也会回答一些。 in some ways, kind of an uncomfortable question. 令人感到不太舒服的问题。 Both civilians, obviously, and soldiers, 很显然,不管是老百姓还是士

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

And yet there's a proposal, of course, to build a pipeline to take huge tankers, 10 times the size of the Exxon Valdez, 然而,其中一项提案是-当然-建造输油管供应比Exxon Valdez大10倍的巨型油轮装载原油, through some

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Now, here you see-of course, as you go further on, 如图所示-当然,当你将视线拉远, these trucks become like a pixel. 这些卡车彷佛图中的小点。 Again, imagine those all back and forth there. 同样地,想象一下这片区域

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

You need an AUV, an autonomous underwater vehicle. 你需要个AUV,一个自行式水下航行器。 It needs to be one smart puppy, able to navigate and make decisions on its own in an alien ocean. 它必须很聪明,能够自己导航在陌生的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

From there, to the modern ventriloquist's dummy, is but a brief moment in history. 从这个到现代的口技者的木偶,不是一段简短的历史。 You were late for school again this morning. 今天早上你上学又迟到了。 The ventrilo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

The three writers I wanted to meet were Carole Maso, Lynne Tillman and Peggy Phelan. 我想见的三位作家是卡罗尔马索,琳恩蒂尔曼和佩吉费伦。 These were not famous, best-selling authors, 她们不算是最知名和畅销的作家,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇