Todd: Trevor, do you like the beach? Trevor: I love the beach. The beach is great. Todd: OK. Why do you love the beach? Trevor: It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and my hobby is surfing, so I like to go surfing. Todd: Oh

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

【情景再现】 Catherine所在公司的销售部门前不久策划了一个大型销售项目,后来将这个项目交给外地的分公司做。几个月后,有人问起项目进展状况,老总一脸自豪,说:It panned out. It panned

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

Poems Fog The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking. Over harbor and cityon silent haunches and then moves on. By Carl Sandgurg

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

歌词如下: Over in the meadow, In the sand in the sun Lived an old mother todaie And her little toadie one. Wink! said the mother; I wink! said the one, So they winked and they blinked In the sand in the sun. Pver in the meadow Where the stream

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Racing in the Wild 第7单元 荒野中的赛跑 The zebra grazing, looked up only slightly when two of the world's tallest animals galloped past. The lanky animals' long, but awkward legs traveled across the desert in half the time it took most othe

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Todd: Trevor, do you like the beach? Trevor: I love the beach. The beach is great. Todd: OK. Why do you love the beach? Trevor: It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and my hobby is surfing, so I like to go surfing. Todd: Oh

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Do you know the feeling When sometimes you wake up young, And sometimes you wake up old And sometimes you're so in love And do you know the feeling When their love just comes undone And i cant figure it out What something's got me unlock, But you my

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

For the first time You took my last breath oh oh You made me shiver And I dont even know you yet Like the sand slippin through my fingers Like the snow on a summer day You just stepped in without warning You took my breath away I figured out just how

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

李华和Larry收拾东西准备一起去海边。今天我们要学两个常用语:on the same page和come around. LL: Are you almost ready Lihua? If we don't leave soon we're going to get stuck in traffic. LH: 马上就好,我要带的东西太多

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - Working With Clay: A How-to GuideBy Gary Garriott Broadcast: Monday, January 09, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. Clay is found almost everywh

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(一)月

下面是关于head的习语和表达。每个习语或表达后面都有定义解释,以及两个例子来帮助你理解这些关于head的常见习语表达。 1.able to do something standing on one's head - do something very easily and without

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

She was lying on the beach. It felt really calm. The sun was beaming down. It was not too hot. The weather was perfect. She was lying on her stomach. She was in paradise. Suddenly, something happened. Someone ran by. Sand was kicked on her back. She

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

1. Turkeys Pamukkale 土耳其的棉花堡 Turkeycan offer you not only the numerous seas it is surrounded by. Here you can see the wonderful hot springs of Pamukkale. The view is breathtaking both by day and at night. It is very likely that you have

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The word not spoken goes not quite unheard. It lingers in the eye, in the semi-arch of brow. A gesture of the hand speaks pages more than words, The echo rests in the heart as driftwood does in sand, To be rubbed by time until it rots or shines. The

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Sand and Stone 沙子与石头 The story goes that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. 话说两个好朋友正在穿越一个沙漠。途

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

难以停止的怀念:Boyzone - Nothing Without You Boyzone在成员Steve过世之后的这张专辑,Brother,始终有些让人不忍猝听,总觉得一如既往优美的旋律背后是沉重的悲伤。这首Nothing Without You同样给人这种

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

There are also two pairs of fins lying just behind its head, a large pair and a small pair, near the ends of the slits, where the gills or lungs of the fish are placed. 在脑袋后面还有两对鳍, 一对比较大, 一对比较小, 就在鱼鳃开口

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

听歌学英语:因为我们能 Because We Can Because we can,因为我们能,我们能如何呢? I don't wanna be another wave in the ocean I am a rock, not just another grain of sand (that's right) I wanna be the one you run to when you need

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The story goes that two friends were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. 两个好朋友穿越沙漠途中争吵了起来,其中一个一巴掌扇在另一

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I've definitely eaten some pretty disgusting things on Man vs Wild, but,you know,it's amazing what you can do when you're hungry. 我在《荒野求生》中确实吃过一些极度恶心的东西 但是 你要知道 人在饿狠的时候 绝对是来者

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生