本曲大意 这首歌叙述一位男孩子与女友分手之后,男孩子每当看到浪花拍打在沙滩时,总会想起以前与他的女朋友在一起的时光而触景伤情。 英文歌词 On a day like today, we passed the time away writing love letters in the sand. How you laughed when I cried each t

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(314) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

CONRAD: I really do like this dining set. But I just don't know. I don't know if I can do a good job with it. SALESPERSON: It really isn't hard, sir. You just have to follow the instructions. CONRAD: What instructions? SALESPERSON: We will give you

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

(Oh, Oh) (Take me back, take me back) (Oh yeah) (Back to summer paradise) My heart is sinking As I'm lifting Up above the clouds away from you And I can't believe I'm leaving Oh I don't kno-kno-know what I'm gonna do But someday I will find

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(288) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

Chapter 1 The World Through a Spy-Glass 第1章 透过小望远镜看到的世界 You may never have seen your own face. 你从来都没看过你自己的脸。 This may surprise you and you may say it isn't so but it is so. 这样说可能让你惊讶

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Benny woke very early next morning. He looked out and saw that the weather had changed. It was very windy. The waves were high and the sand was blowing. Benny pulled on an old pair of pants and a sweatshirt. He wanted to race along the beach, barefoo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 16 Mystery in the Sand

64 印第安纳沙丘的成因分析 EXPLORATIONS - September 5, 2001: Indiana DunesBy Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: This is Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special Engli

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

O Mary, go and call the cattle home, 哦,玛丽,去牛舍看看, And call the cattle home, 去牛舍,唤唤牛儿, And call the cattle home, 去那里,看看牛儿可在。 Across the sands o' Dee! 于是,她穿过迪河沙滩, The we

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Of course you did, 'cause you're a smart guy, 你当然会,因为你是个聪明人。 which is also why you are gonna jump on the idea I have to make the whole thing work. 这也是为什么你要接受我的意见,然后把事情做好。 Okay,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

The cool waters of Wakulla Springs makes it a popular place to beat Florida's heat. Tourists lounge on the May beach, while the locals prefer the opposite bank. Despite the cold-blooded company, people have visited these historic springs for years. B

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

The farmland of Wang Yang-tang in Hubei province lies abandoned. Over the last century, sand has devoured the rich pastures. As sand dunes edge closer to Beijing each year, Northern China's rapidly turning into desert. Shen Zhao-xiang, the director o

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

ANNOUNCER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA IN VOA Special English. I'm Faith Lapidus. One of the world's great natural wonders is in the state of New Mexico, in the American Southwest. Nature has created huge moving hills of pure white sand. These sand du

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(一)月

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

还记得那个感人影子舞吗?这次他们又回来了,通过舞蹈表现了一个母亲含辛茹苦的把孩子抚养成人,等孩子拥有自己的美好前程的时候,母亲却离开了的故事。故事感人至深,催人泪下。背景

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

听歌学英语:Desert Rose (Sting) Sting英国歌手,原警察乐队的主唱。因为他独特的嗓音和音乐风格,一直被冠以诗人歌手的美称。今天我们听到的这首Desert Rose出自他2000年的专辑Brand New Day(崭新的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Lesson 34 Barley 第34课 大麦 I know some children who are very fond of growing seeds of all kinds in pots. Sometimes they fill a flower-pot rather more than half-full with moist sand. On the top of this damp sand they sprinkle some grains of barl

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Pete had lived in Florida for 20 years. A boring 20 years, he often thought. His house was only a 10-minute walk from the Gulf. He walked to the sandy white beach almost every day. Bobs Liquors was at the corner, halfway to the beach. It was the only

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

A powerful sandstorm can move millions of tons of sand at a time, 一次强大的沙暴 可以卷走几百万吨沙子 carrying it for hundreds of miles. 席卷而过数百英里 They occur when convection currents created by the intense heat 当炽烈

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

Simple Plan - Summer Paradise:清新夏日 绵绵的春雨季节,就让我们跟着歌曲,一同去期盼夏日的早日到来吧! 歌词: Oh, Oh Take me back, take me back Oh yeah Back to summer paradise My heart is sinking As I'm lifting

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Sentence Emergency Room 会话急救箱 Are you good at playing golf? 你擅长打高尔夫球吗? Yes, I am good at playing it. 是的,我很会打。 What time does your school start? 你学校几点开始上课? It starts at 7:00 am. 早上7点

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 用美国人的一天学英语