[00:01.60]This room should be directly below 528? Yeah. 这个房间刚好在528下面吗? 是的 [00:13.58]Think, Mr. Fischer, think. 回忆 费舍尔先生 努力回忆 [00:15.25]What do you remember from before this dream? 这个梦之前 你记得什

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 社交美语

Walk straight,said a mother crab to her daughter,stop dragging yourself sideways all the time. Mother,replied the daughter,just show me how.If you walk straight yourself I will copy you. Don't expect people to do things you would not do

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Air mail, please. Postal clerk: Yes, maam? Mrs Ryefield: How much is a stamp to send a letter to France, please? Postal clerk: Air mail or surface mail? Mrs Ryefield: Air mail, please. Postal clerk: Thatll be eighty-five cents. Mrs Ryefield: Four sta

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

Unconditional-Jordan You got me I know that you always have Been there looking up over my sholder And you'll be there when I get older cause I'm depending on you and when I go wrong It's ok Im not alone your there beside me Confident cause im feelin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(351) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. Compliment three people every day。 每天赞美三个人。 2. Watch a sunrise。 看日出。 3. Be the first to say Hello.先向别人打招呼。 4. Live beneath your means。 靠自己的力量生活。 5. Treat everyone as you want to be tr

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

有些不定代词用于指两者(如both, either, neither),有的不定代词用于指三者(如all, any, none, every),注意不要弄混: Both of my parents are doctors. 我的父母都是医生。 Neither of my parents knows English. 我父母

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

bad boy Remember the feelings, remember the day My stone heart was breaking My love ran away This moments i knew i would be someone else My love turned around and i felt Be my bad boy, be my man Be my week-end lover But don't be my friend You can be

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

昨天还是兴奋的大一学生,如今就要背上行囊,离开这个熟悉的城市;昨天还是和朋友嬉笑,转眼就要明日天涯。直到毕业才发现很多事都没有去做,很多的话还没和重要的人说,还有很多很

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

How to Motivate a Group I like to focus on receptive and expressive intelligence, which I call CQ. A healthy dose of CQ is essential when being in charge of a group or team because the task of motivating them often falls to you. This may seem unfair.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

NEW YORK - Mark Twain once quipped, Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society. Good insight. But in a world of Dress Down Friday, what's appropriate to wear to work? In many cases, there are no carved-in-granite rules

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英文歌词: Talk to me softly There's something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please don't cry I know how you feel inside I've I've been there before Somethin's changin' inside you And don't you know Don't you cry tonight I still lo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Want U Back Cher Lloyd Hey boy you never had much game So I needed to upgrade So I went and walked away way way Now I see you've been hanging out With that other girl in town Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns Remember all the things that yo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Listen to the question sentences and check the correct answers. 1.When's your birthday? 2.Do you have any religion? 3.What's your education background? 4.Are you single? 5.What's your postal code? 英语听力练习题 Listen to the question sentence

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check the proper answers. 1.When did I last see you? 2.Where did we first meet each other? 3.Wasn't it a good time when we skipped classes together? 4.Time flies, isn't it? Now you are a mother of two. 5.I really miss the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

1. Compliment three people every day。 每天赞美三个人。 2. Watch a sunrise。 看日出。 3. Be the first to say Hello. 先向别人打招呼。 4. Live beneath your means。 靠自己的力量生活。 5. Treat everyone as you want to be t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Yes We Can-- Will.I.Am It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation. 它是写进开国宪章的信条,宣示了这个国家的命运。 Yes we can. 是的,我们能! It was whispered by slaves and ab

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Earthquake! Only the essentials. Essential. 地震了!只带生活必需品逃生。必需品。 Hey! 嘿! Essential! No! What happened? ! Where'd you go! Huh? Phew! We survived! Hey, do you hear that? Huh, what's going on out there? 必需品!不

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

1.Envy is the ulcer of the soul. 嫉妒是灵魂的肿瘤 2.Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. 已所不欲,勿施于人 3.By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完,你感到厌烦了,说"you are so boring"(你真烦!)。shut up!(闭嘴!)自然没错,可人家受得了吗?不如来一句oh, come on.give me a break!(帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧!)这地道幽默

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

● 表达质疑 1. I'm not sure what you're saying has any relevance here. 2. I'm not sure if what you're saying has anything to do with our problem. 3. I'm not sure if what you're saying really matters in this case. 4. I'm not sure if what you're s

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语