无论身处何处,我总会找一个让自己不快乐的理由。不论是酷暑还是寒冬,健康还是疾病,富有还是贫穷,我总是想让自己的处境有所改变。但我将不再这样,我将为眼前的处境找一个开心的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Remember Me,来自美国饶舌歌手T.I.和RB女王Mary J Blige,发行这首单曲的时候T.I.还在狱中(09年他因为非法购买枪支被判刑一年),歌的主题之一也是表达了他希望不被人们遗忘的心理。 Remember M

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

音乐咖啡厅:Tamar Braxton - I'm Over You 相关介绍:看到封面这张轮廓清晰的脸,是否感觉似曾相识?她叫Tamar Braxton,1977年3月17日出生于美国,是黑人天后Toni Braxton最小的妹妹,也曾是美国早期组合

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们学习的是《海洋奇缘》的主题曲How Far I'll Go。 I've been staring at the edge of the water 我一直凝视着大海的边缘 Long as I can remember, never really knowing why 自我记事起就如此 也不知缘由 I wish I c

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Chapter III He was not completely unconscious, however, all the time he was ill; he was in a feverish state, sometimes delirious, sometimes half conscious. He remembered a great deal afterwards. Sometimes it seemed as though there were a number of pe

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Close encounter three: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 遭遇三:宾夕法尼亚州的费城, 1989. 1989年 In the mid-to-late '80s, 八十世纪末, the novelist Whitley Strieber wrote a book called Communion, 小说家Whitley Strieber写了本自传, i

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

All too often, women are in a hurry. We want to hurry up and find THE GUY, get married, have babies, buy a house, etc. We don't enjoy the seasons of life we are in. 女人总是生活得匆匆忙忙。我们想要赶快找到自己的梦中情人、结

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.当别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完,你烦透了,说You are so boring 。(你真烦!)。Shut up!(闭嘴!)自然没错,可人家受得了吗?不如来一句Oh, come on .give me a break !(帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧!)。 2.要想说人气

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Dance with Dad I am dancing with my father at my parents' fiftieth wedding anniversary. The band is playing an old-fashioned waltz as we move gracefully across the floor. His hand on my waist is as guiding as it always was, and he hums the tune to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

September 2006年,美国偶像第五季的第四名Chris Daughtry组建的这只摇滚乐队Daughtry,出道以来表现不错,这首September出自他们09年的专辑Leave This Town,多个大牌制作人参与打造的专辑,音乐质量相当

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Van Canto打破了传统意义上的金属乐队模式,他们没有吉他没有贝司没有键盘,只有鼓手的节奏,其他部分全部由人声音效合成人声模仿的吉他solo,听起来果然很奇异又很带劲。就如这一首,人

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Thinking Of Me Olly Murs,X Factor第六季的亚军,8月份他的首只单曲Please Don't Let Me Go直冲上英国单曲榜冠军的位置,11月的单曲Thinking Of Me本周英国单曲榜位居第四,成绩不错,很欢乐的一首歌哦。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

★当别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完,你烦透了,说You are so boring 。(你真烦!)。Shut up !(闭嘴!)自然没错,可人家受得了吗?不如来一句Oh, come on .Give me a break ! (帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧!)这多地道、多

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The Irwins-we're in this together 欧文一家:我们在一起 More than a decade after Steve Irwin's tragic death, his family open up about life after loss and how they're carrying on the Crocodile Hunter's legacy 在史蒂夫欧文悲哀离世十多年

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

It has been so bitterly cold here in Pennsylvania. I cant remember a winter being as cold as this, but Im sure there were colder days. Even though the daylight hours are growing longer minute by minute, its easy to find an excuse not to go out unless

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

All you rememberAll you remember about your child being an infant is the incredible awe you felt about the precious miracle you created. You remember having plenty of time to bestow all your wisdom and knowledge. You thought your child would take all

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

爱,永远禁不起等待 Dont wait for a smile to be nice... 不要等到了一个笑容才面露慈善 Dont wait to be loved, to love. 不要等被爱了以后,才要去爱 Dont wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend. 不要等到寂

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We won't wait for the sun to set (We found our way) On our dreams again (We found our way) We won't wait for life to pass us by (We found our way) It's time to live my friends Here's no way to get back A collision of direction Got us here, it got us

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

你刷牙了吗?Have you brushed your teeth? 我看上去怎么样?How do I look? 我要是早半小时起床就好了。If only I had got up thirty minutes earlier。 把垃圾拿出去。太臭了。Take out the garbage. It stinks。 快点儿,要不

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

0106 Lesson One Greetings 打招呼 How is your husband? 你先生好吗? Allen was sick last week, but now he feels better. Allen上周病了,但现在他好多了。 A: Good morning, Mrs Brown. How are you doing? B: Im doing well. Thank you. An

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1614) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语