616.Do you remember how the flowers used to smell on our farm? 你还记得我们农场里的花的香味吗? 617.You were wearing the blue dress on our first date. 我们第一次约会的时候,你穿的是蓝色衣服。 618.I loved to sit under that oakv tree as a child. 我喜

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Danny: Dont bother looking for next years meeting calendar. Im still working on it. Tessa: Whats taking so long? Danny: This is my first time scheduling all of the major meetings for this company and Im getting thrown off by all of the things I have

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By David McAlary Washington 19 December 2006 As we get older, most of us will have more difficulty remembering things, like phone numbers, grocery lists, and most importantly, when to take medications. But a new study shows that mental training for

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

By Ernest Leong Washington, DC 22 December 2006 watch Holocaust Muslims Muslim leaders gathered at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum this week to honor and remember Holocaust victims from World War II. For those attending, the remembrance was movin

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

By Jim Malone Washington 11 September 2006 Remembrance ceremonies, both large and small, took place across the United States Monday to mark the fifth anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks on New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

A Tour of Homes 3, the lounge/ family room. Join me again as we walk through a typical house, and observe all the every day objects that native speakers can name so easily. Before we get started, do you remember any of the vocabulary from the entry w

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Hugo: How do you like working with Leo? Is it working out? Melissa: No, its not. Our work styles completely clash and we butt heads at every turn. Hugo: Really? I thought you were partnered up because you complemented each others strengths. Melissa:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Raul: Thanks for showing me around on my first day. Ursula: Its no problem. I want to give you the lay of the land and tell you about the people youll be working with. For instance, thats Julie over there. Shes really nice, but shes also a perfection

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

What a Fetus Hears 医学界认定胎儿在孕期十六周即有完好的触觉和味觉。十八周的的胎儿对光已经会产生反应。二十周的胎儿则发展出听觉,此时的胎儿并有做梦、记忆和思考的能力。就是说,除

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest