Remember when I was young and so were you And time stood still and love was all we knew You were the first, so was I We made love and then you cried Remember when Remember when we vowed the vows and walked the walk gave our hearts, made the start, it

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

The children were up bright and early the next morning, talking in the kitchen. Jessie rummaged through the cabinets in the hopes of finding something they could eat, while the other three sat around the table. Maybe we should talk to Mr. Van Buren,

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 106 The Vanishing Passenger

当你身陷困境的时候,回想你生命中快乐和幸福的时刻。 回想它是如何使你快乐,你便有了走出困境的勇气。 从你的生活中多抽出点时间去梦想,重振你的精力, 你会完全准备好又去迎接新的一天。 When times become difficult (and you know they sometimes will), remembe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

2005年7月22日(周五)晚20:30,“2005蒙牛酸酸乳超级女声”年度总决选第二场7进5入围赛火热开唱,李娜、何洁、张靓颖、叶一茜、黄雅莉、易慧、林爽等七

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

当你身陷困境的时候,回想你生命中快乐和幸福的时刻。 回想它是如何使你快乐,你便有了走出困境的勇气。 从你的生活中多抽出点时间去梦想,重振你的精力,你会完全准备好又去迎接新的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

Rihanna Shakira 性感新单《Can't Remember to Forget You》! [Shakira] I left a note on my bedpost Said not to repeat yesterday's mistakes What I tend to do when it comes to you I see only the good, selective memory The way he makes me feel yeah

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Do you remember by Jack Johnson Do you remember when we first met? I sure do It was some time in early September You were lazy about it, you made me wait around I was so crazy about you, I didn't mind So I was late for class, I locked my bike to your

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I Remember I remember... The way you glanced at me, yes I remember I remember... When we caught a shooting star, yes I remember I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I I remember... All the laughter we shar

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

mocca是印尼独立流行乐团的翘楚,乐队于1997年在印尼万隆成立,至今已14年,一共出版了4张唱片。他们是印尼独立厂牌Fast Forward最成功的乐团,在2004年亚洲MTV获多个奖项。 I remember... The way y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Neko Case生于美国弗吉尼亚州,但她童年的大部分时光却是在华盛顿度过。在15岁那年离开了父母,一个人出去打拼。三年之后,开始在多支朋克乐队担任鼓手。 歌曲:Nothing To Remember 演唱:Ne

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lesson 43 Remember? 1.Remember?记得吗? 2.Remember me?还记得我吗? 3.Remember to call me?别忘了给我打电话. 4.Give me some time to remember,please.让我慢慢回想一下. 5.Remember me to your family.代我向家人问好.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

迪士尼小美女Selena Gomez全新专辑《Stars Dance》出炉,专辑前两首单曲已经给人以神专的期待,其中为S妞在美国公告牌单曲榜上创下了个人最好成绩。这是Selena目前为止最为私人化的一张专辑,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: A few weeks ago we spoke, with Debra Suierveld about her amazing dog, Abby. Abby went missing from her Apollo, Penn., home 10 years ago. A few weeks ago, she was found in an animal shelter. They checked her for a microchip, and Abb

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

【俚语】 Try to Remember the Good Things 多想想美好的事情 Try to Remember the Good Things 多想想美好的事情 When times become difficult (and you know they sometimes will), remember a moment in your life that was filled with joy and

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

I know that you're leavin' As soon as the sun Comes through the window There's no talking this over The damage is done There's just too much hurt Too much to forgive Oh, but we both know We weren't always like this Help me remember The way that we u

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Dont forget to Remember me (Dont forget Shawty) Ill be back - so remember me Please keep me in your heart If we have to ever part Dont forget me, to remember me T.I The king marley day martin luther malcom x Im officially the freshest, dont dare forg

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I remember me,staring at myself See these same two eyes,see these same two feet I remember you,youre who I used to be You still look the same,but you dont hurt like me Look at my reflection,somewhere my affection Disappeared, isnt here noth

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

When all our tears have reached the sea Part of you will live in me Way down deep inside my heart The days keep coming without fail A new wind is gonna find your sail Thats where your journey starts Youll find better love Strong as it ever was Deep a

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Woke up to the sound of pouring rain The wind would whisper and Id think of you And all the tears you cried, that called my name And when you needed me I came through I paint a picture of the days gone by When love went blind and you would make me se

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

lan Jackson是继Garth Brooks之后,最著名的乡村音乐歌手,他完整的继承了80年代兴起的新传统主义演唱风格。这位倍受歌迷喜爱的歌手,唱法朴实自然,音乐富有深意,并且具有很高的创作才华,

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲