完美主义并不一定能成事。成功不在于你准备的多好,而是你尝试过多少,失败过多少,从中获得了多少。 When you are first learning or perfecting a skill, whether it be baking, archery, or public speaking, it is

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I had a dream 我做了一个梦 strange it may seem 尽管看来很奇怪 It was my perfect day 那是我完美的一天 Open my eyes 睁开双眼 I realize this is my perfect day 我意识到,这是属于我的完美一天 Hope you never grow old

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Do you remember 你是否记得 The things we used to say? 我们常常说的那些事? I feel so nervous 我感到如此不安 When I think of yesterday 当我回想过去 How could I let things 我怎么会让事情 Get to me so bad? 变得如此伤

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

音乐天堂:I BelieveAgnes Carlsson 艾格尼丝.卡尔松(Agnes Carlsson),瑞典美女歌手,深入人心的磁性嗓音很容易就带动起听者的情绪。这首《I Believe》诉说着她对爱情的美好憧憬。 I heard an angel w

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

is this for real this cant be real are you for real i must be dreaming is this for real this cant be real woahhhhhhhhhh ya so bad to di bone cant leave you alone it's like yo inside my dreams a perfect fantasy (X2) cuz every kiss, every touch boy you

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1. 文体介绍 促销信是宣传产品或服务,以引起人们的注意,激发人们的兴趣,增强人们的欲望,进而促使人们做出购买行为的有力工具。从某种意义讲,促销信是一种广告,但他比一般广告更

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Linda, what a beautiful day! 琳达,今天天气真好啊! Yes. The sun is really bright. 是啊。阳光真得很灿烂啊。 Let's go to the park. 我们一起去公园吧。 I don't know, Susie. It's very hot in the sun. 我不知道耶,苏西

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

AMERICAN STORIES - The Diamond Lens, Part TwoBy Fitz-James O'Brien Broadcast: Saturday, April 08, 2006 Announcer: Now, the Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story is called The Di

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

With summer fast upon us, thoughts are quickly turning to squeezing into skimpy swimsuits. 炎炎夏日将至,大家开始绞尽脑汁地挤进轻薄的泳衣里。 And for many women, it seems that picking the perfect style to suit their frame is

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin , real life. But, there was always some obsacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinnished business, time still to be served or a debt to be paid. Then life would be

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Perfect Mess In an interview with Michael McLaughlin published in The New Writers Handbook (2007), Eric Abrahamson, co-author of A Perfect Mess: The Hidden Benefits of Disorder, says Your mess is perfect when it reaches the point at which, if you

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Treehouse I'm From Barcelona I have built a treehouse I have built a treehouse Nobody can see us it's a you and me house I've been climbing rocks and stones been collecting broken bones I've been swimming across the lakes just to find this perfect pl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

如何婉拒表白? 恋爱婚姻总要两厢情愿。如果有人对你一往情深地告白,你却不感冒,该怎么拒绝才能把伤害减到最低呢?下面的句子可以给你帮点忙。 1. I'm not attracted to you. 你不吸引我。 I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Realize《领悟》 演唱者:Colbie Caillat Take time to realize That your warmth is Crashing down on me Take time to realize That I am on your side Well didn't I, didn't I tell you But I can't spell it out for you No it's never gonna be that simp

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

近日,一位超女评委因对海选选手说滚吧引发网友抨击。此事让我们想到了另一位选秀节目评委:西蒙考威尔(Simon Cowell)。考威尔做过英国《Pop Idol》和美国《American Idol》的评委,以毒舌著

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

好的作文绝对是在练习的过程当中产生的,不管是综合还是独立,都是practicemakesperfect,非常明显。 拿综合来说,先开始往往能看懂阅读,可是听力却听得不是很好,特别是笔记部分存在着很

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

When you were my girl, there were times you'd look at me 当你是我的女孩,有时间你想要看我 And I knew exactly how it felt to be loved 我知道究竟如何,去感受被爱 When you were my girl, I don't know if I told you 当你是我的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

1.情人眼里出西施。 Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder表示情人眼里出西施,其中beholder意为目睹者。 例:-It's beyond me that Mary would like to marry James. There is an ugly scar on his face。我真想不到玛丽竟然会

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

音乐咖啡厅:Patrick Nuo - I believe 相关介绍:对于喜欢帅哥,喜欢听流行音乐的歌迷来说,这首歌是相当不错的作品,抒情性比较强,旋律也比较惹人喜欢。 歌词: Song:I believe Artist:Patrick Nuo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

11 Things You Should Leave in the Past You might not be proud of all the things youve done in the past, but thats okay. The past is not today. Here are 11 things to leave behind and grow beyond: 1. Letting other people write your lifes story. You cou

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间