5. Hows His English? His English is wonderful, He speaks very well. His accent is perfect. You really cant tell That he isnt a native Of the U.S.A. Theres only one problem, He has nothing to say.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语节奏训练

Pam was getting married. She was very excited. She was also nervous. Everything had to be perfect. She was scared that things would go wrong at the last minute. Her maid of honor was her sister, who made sure everything was ready. She checked all the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

After thirty years of married happiness, he could still remind himself that Victoria was endowed with every charm except the thrilling touch of human frailty. Though her perfection discouraged pleasur

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im David Bast. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Imagine you are about to achieve som

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

PracticeMakesPerfect Chorus: PracticemakesperfectIcansee Yougottapracticeifyouwannabe Thebest Thebestyoucanbe Practicemakesperfectandyoullsee Youcandoanythingeventually Ohwoah Practicemakesperfect Tryitandsee Igottopushtheballahead AsfastasIcan Myfee

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

In baseball, 27 batters up and 27 batters down is a perfect game. A perfect game usually occurs less than once every five years. In 2010, two perfect games occurred in May alone. Then in June a third perfect game occurred. But there was a problem. Th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

Can you name those notes? Probably notperhaps one in 10,000 speakers of European languages has perfect pitch, the ability to recognize a note without having heard any reference note first. But theres a much better chance you could successfully name

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

流星花园插曲:杉菜与花泽类之歌 Perfect Moment 《Perfect Moment》是英国演员Martine McCutcheon演而优则唱,转战乐坛的一首歌曲,收录在她于1999年发行的个人首张专辑《You Me Us》中,歌曲一上榜便勇

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

A Perfect Indian,歌声中传递着淡淡的衰愁。。。。还有淡淡的忧伤。。。。。在缓缓的音乐声中,诉说着一个AprefectIndian和他的有着Redcheeksandteethaching的daughter,少女的天真无邪,我的置身世外,形成了鲜明的反差,让人心情沉重,有一种想哭的念头,好一句Ishea

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Perfect Storm - Brad Paisley If she was a drink 如果她是饮品 She'd be a single-barrelled 她会是那珍贵的 Bourbon on ice 加冰块的波本威士忌 Smooth with a kick 丝滑中带着劲爽 A chill and a burn all 冰爽中透着火辣 At t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Artist:Martine McCutcheon Song:Perfect Moment This is my moment This is my perfect moment with you This is what God meant This is my perfect moment with you I wish I could freeze this space in time The way that I feel for you inside This is my mo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

William Alexander details his year-long quest to bake the perfect loaf of bread in his book, '52 Loaves: One Man's Relentless Pursuit of Truth, Meaning and a Perfect Crust.' Few things in life are as simple or complex as bread. The same four essentia

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

When 2 Children Are Murdered, 'The Perfect Nanny' Is Anything But LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: Leila Slimani's new book The Perfect Nanny begins with four haunting words - the baby is dead. The book tells the story of an unspeakable crime and lays bare

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

A: Hi. I'm looking for a gift for my niece. B: Well, little girls seem to love Barbie dolls. A: That's perfect. I want to see one. B: Here you areshe's called Digital Barbie. A: Oh, I like Digital Barbie! How much does she cost? B: This Barbie is onl

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Winter break starts soon. Joseph is so excited. He can't stop smiling. He can't wait. He taps his foot. He plays with his pencils. He looks at the clock. He thinks of the snow. He is ready to make snowballs. He is ready to go skiing.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

By Michael Bowman Washington 23 April 2008 Since the beginning of the decade, gasoline prices in the United States have roughly tripled, while the global price of a barrel of oil has risen even more. The trend has inflicted pain on consumers and petr

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

We might think perfect pitch is an innate talent. Well, a study in the American Journal of Human Genetics is providing some evidence for that. Perfect pitch, aka absolute pitch, is the rare ability to name or recreate musical notes like A or middle

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

I'd like to sit around and dream you up a perfect miracle 我愿静坐一旁,与你一同设想一个完美的奇迹 I'd part the clouds and have the sun proudly shining on you 我愿驱散层云,让旭日之光芒骄傲地照耀着你 I'd take t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

英文歌词: ah........... ah........... If you put yourself in my sorry situation Tell me, would you dare? And if I told you that my road in life was nearly broken Would you even care? It's easy to tell me exactly what I should be Your perfect picture

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Broadcast on COAST TO COAST: August 12, 2004 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: practice makes perfect. RS: With us from Los Angeles is English teacher Lida Baker to explain a part of grammar that makes English lea

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)