Editors note: This is the third episode of four-part series on verb tenses. Be sure to listen to part one and part two first. For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. Today we are going to talk about the perfect verb tenses. Perfect tenses

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(363) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Lesson 28 The Perfect Match Text A I walked into the office and shook hands with a smiling man named Mr Bleaucher. He was dressed very well, compared to me. He shuffled a pile of papers like they were

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 中级口语教程

It was a perfect day in Los Angeles. Even Shakespeare might not have words for a day like this. You had to be there to appreciate it. The sun was shining, and soft white clouds were parked in the deep blue sky. The temperature was perfect for shorts.

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

Editor's note: See An Introduction to Verb Tenses for the first story in this series. For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. This is the last in our four-part series on verb tenses. Make sure you see our episodes on progressive and perfe

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Thousands of years ago, there lived a King. His people loved him since he looked after their needs well. At the end of every month, he would invite some noble men of his Kingdom to analyze his work and advised him. The King built many things. Every y

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

I'm holdin on waitin for your call it's simple but I can't explain this I'm sinking down I feel like I could die I'm falling off I don't know why I still believe it when you say, It's another perfect day another perfect day. I still believe it when y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

《She Looks So Perfect》是5 seconds of summer于2014年1月21日在澳洲发布的单曲。MV于2014年2月24日发布。2014年5月19日(北京时间),The Billboard Music Award公告牌颁奖礼,5 seconds of summer也演唱了这首歌。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Im breathing you like my air now Got me floatin like Im outer space And I cant lose with you here now Theres no one that can dare take your place Cuz your worth every argument Every battle proves its scar So far from perfect But youve been perfect so

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Have You Perfected the Perfect Tenses? Editors note: This is the third episode of four-part series on verb tenses. Be sure to listen to part one and part two first. For VOA Learning English , this is Everyday Grammar . Today we are going to talk abou

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

The Perfect Progressive Tenses Editor's note: See An Introduction to Verb Tenses for the first story in this series. For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. This is the last in our four-part series on verb tenses. Make sure you see our ep

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Im breathing you like my air now Got me floatin like Im outer space And I cant lose with you here now Theres no one that can dare take your place Cuz your worth every argument Every battle proves its scar So far from perfect But youve been perfect so

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Yeah, I think I'm gonna talk about what I would consider a perfect day. Ah, of course, that day wouldn't be a working day. It would be a day off and it would have some of my favorite things in life which would be like eating, relaxing, and playing sp

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

OK, if I have a day off, if it's summer time, I would probably sleep in about two hours late because I love sleeping, and then I would go shopping, especially shoe shopping and after that I would probably meet some friends and go to the beach, if I w

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Judges' scores are combined with viewer votes to determine the winner. Ward and Kane came into the season finale tied with 59 points out of 60. Alley had 54 points. Wendy Williams, Kendra Wilkinson, Sugar Ray Leonard and the rest of the celebrity con

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲:Perfect Photo 艺人:Dala 音乐星级:★★★★ 所属专辑:Who Do You Think You Are 发行年代:2007 风格:Pop 相关介绍:清爽凛冽的女声二重唱,Sheila 和 Amanda 高中音乐课上义结金兰组成 DALA 。 保持自我是她们的口号,消融你的心是她们的游戏,哪怕你铁石

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

perfect意思是完美的, ten在这儿指十分。这个习惯用语来自体育比赛,尤其是体操、跳水或者花样滑冰。这些比赛的最高分或者满分就是十分。这是非常难得的,除非你的表现完美无缺,所有的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

One year of practice was all he needed. He practiced bowling for a year. Then he entered a pro tournament. He bowled three 300 games for a perfect 900 series. He did that six times against six competitors. He won the tournament. He practiced pitching

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

OK, if I have a day off, if it's summer time, I would probably sleep in about two hours late because I love sleeping, and then I would go shopping, especially shoe shopping and after that I would probably meet some friends and go to the beach, if I w

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

摇滚:Every Avenue - Picture Perfect 相关介绍 :Every Avenue是来自美国的支流行朋克乐队。在Marysville, Michigan州2003年组成。在早期,他们更换了乐队的主唱,前主唱James Beesley成了乐队的经纪人,同时前

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I'm flawed I'm flawed I know this You like me in small doses What am I supposed to do with that Yeah yeah ooh You say I bring the drama Like you got halos on ya' Half the time it's you that makes it bad Yeah yeah ooh I'm wild I'm jealous insane I'm s

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅