Skills to Help You Perfect Your Communication More and more people in business and elsewhere are beginning to understand how important communication really is. The ability to communicate well is what

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

《She Looks So Perfect》是5 seconds of summer于2014年1月21日在澳洲发布的单曲。MV于2014年2月24日发布。2014年5月19日(北京时间),The Billboard Music Award公告牌颁奖礼,5 seconds of summer也演唱了这首歌。

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey Simmer down, simmer down they say were too young now to amount to anything else but look around we work too damn hard for this just to give it up now if you don't swim you'll drown but d

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Lesson 87 A perfect alibi 极好的不在犯罪现场的证据 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What was wrong with the man's story? 'At the time the

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

A: I have the perfect son. B: Does he smoke? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he drink whiskey? A: No, he doesn't. B: Does he ever come home late? A: No, he doesn't. B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he? A: He will be six months old

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

By Steve Herman Man's quest to track time accurately dates back thousands of years. The ancient Egyptians devised the sundial and the water clock. The Babylonians divided the hour and minute into 60 p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--健康科技

《Perfect Day》是苏珊大妈的第二张个人专辑《The Gift》的主打歌。这是苏珊的第一个音乐录影带,录影带中她身着黑色上衣、戴着黑色分指手套在雾茫茫的山脚下找寻方向,茂密的丛林和平静的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Just a perfect day Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark, we'll go home Just a perfect day Feed animals in the zoo Then later a movie too, and then home Oh it's such a perfect day I'm glad I spent it with you Oh such a perfect d

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Katie the Ordinary Witch. We have often told you that katies best friend is perfect. Her name is Isis and she has perfect hair, perfect grades, perfect toenails well you know the rest perfect everything. Isis was pretty pleased with the way she had t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

It was half past five and Isiss mum was now beginning to worry about her daughter. She should have been back at home by now and she wasnt answering her phone. She tried calling the school but there was no answer there either. The truth was, Isis was

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: practice makes perfect. RS: With us from Los Angeles is English teacher Lida Baker to explain a part of grammar that makes English learners tense. AA: It's the verb tense known as

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Song: (Its Got To Be

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Yeah, I think I'm gonna talk about what I would consider a perfect day. Ah, of course, that day wouldn't be a working day. It would be a day off and it would have some of my favorite things in life which would be like eating, relaxing, and playing sp

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

OK, if I have a day off, if it's summer time, I would probably sleep in about two hours late because I love sleeping, and then I would go shopping, especially shoe shopping and after that I would probably meet some friends and go to the beach, if I w

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

MADRID, Dec. 2 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid made it a perfect 10 out of 10 as they defeated CAI Zaragoza 94-79 to continue their perfect start to the season in the Endesa ACB Basketball League. Jaycee Carroll netted 18 points in a solid all round performa

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

苏珊大妈《The Gift》专辑主打歌:Perfect Day 《Perfect Day》是苏珊大妈的第二张个人专辑《The Gift》的主打歌。这是苏珊的第一个音乐录影带,录影带中她身着黑色上衣、戴着黑色分指手套在雾茫

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

歌词: Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy! Simmer down, simmer down They say we're too young now to amount to anything else But look around We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now If you don't swim, you'll dro

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I found a love for me 我找到了属于自己的爱 Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead 亲爱的,跟着我坠入爱河吧 Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet 我寻得这么一个女孩,漂亮又甜美 Oh, I never knew you were

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Don't feel like putting make up on my cheeks Do what I wanna Love every single part of my body Top to the bottom I'm not a supermodel from a magazine I'm okay with not being perfect 'Cause that's perfect to me 'Cause that's perfect to me 'Cause that'

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A mask is easily placed, 面具是容易放置, On a betrayed and broken face. 在背叛和破碎的脸。 A disguise to hide the past, 一种掩饰隐瞒过去, When you mapped out my skin 当你制定了我的皮肤, and made the memories las

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空