Never meant To let you see me weak Breaking all my promises To you I'll make a deal with the devil Anything I got to do to get back to your love I was raised to know better boy And I know it's my last chance But you know I'll do it better By you And

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Present Perfect Tense AA: I’m Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: practice makes perfect . RS: With us from Los Angeles is English teacher Lida Baker to explain a part of

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语听者文摘

Big windows, lots of light, finished basement. 大大的窗户,充足的光线,设备齐全的地下室 Why has this place been sitting on the market so long? 那为什么这房子这么久还没卖出去? It's a buyer's market, as we have disc

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

Vicky is talking to her teacher about her English. (V=Vicky; T=teacher) V: How can I improve my English, sir? T: Well, the more you read, the better you'll write. V: And what about my spoken English?

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

[00:00.00]Unit 7 Storytelling [00:08.88]Lesson 26 [00:14.66]Exercise 1.2 [00:18.69]Goldilocks and the Three bears [00:22.81]Once upon a time, there was a family of three [00:26.29]bears who lived in a house in a forest. [00:30.21]There were Father Be

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(328) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版初中英语九年级(全一册)

A: Its so hard to choose where to go first on our sightseeing trip! B: We could think of what would make a good morning activity versus an evening activity. A: I really wanted to make sure that I got a chance to go to the local beach. B: I think that

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

Todd: OK. Keri, can you drive? Kerri: Yes, I can. Todd: Do you have a driver's license? Kerri: I do. Todd: OK. So, how long have you had your driver's license? Kerri: I think I got it when I was 17 actually. Todd: OK. How do you get a driver's licens

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

十二星座宜居城市 你喜欢么? 1. Aries 1. 白羊座 You got: The United States 你适合居住在:美国 Youre independent, energetic, passionate, and driven. But you also have a killer sense of humor! In other words: You were meant to liv

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Never grow old by the Cranberries I had a dream Strange it may seem It was my perfect day Open my eyes I realize This is my perfect day Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Hope you never grow old Do-do-do-do Birds

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

27年的人生让我思考:从这短暂而美好的年华中我学到了什么,而哪些观点又是我希望可以一直铭记在心的? Here are 27 of my most valuable learnings that have given meaning to my life: 下面是我认为对自己意义

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was inspired by an observation by Voltaire to make my resolution Dont let the perfect be the enemy of the good. In other words, instead of pushing yourself to an impossible perfect, and therefore getting nowhere, accept good. Many things worth doin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

SAO PAULO, Dec. 28 (Xinhua) -- Neymar's father claimed Friday that Barcelona would be the perfect destination for his superstar son, but the Brazilian will not join in the club until after the 2014 FIFA World Cup, according to Spanish sports website

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Do you remember 你是否记得 The things we used to say? 我们常常说的那些事? I feel so nervous 我感到如此不安 When I think of yesterday 当我回想过去 How could I let things 我怎么会让事情 Get to me so bad? 变得如此伤

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Kenny Chesney是美国老牌乡村歌手。这首Me And You出自他1996年的第三张专辑,这张专辑也被被美国唱片工业协会(RIAA)认证为金唱片。出道至今,Kenny已经有九张个人专辑。这首Me And You歌词简单而感

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Once a circle missed a wedge. The circle wanted to be whole, so it went around looking for its missing piece. But because it was incomplete and therefore could roll only very slowly, it admired the flowers along the way. It chatted with worms. It enj

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Most Beautiful Heart 最美的心 One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley. A large crowd gathered, and they all admired his heart for it was perfect. There wa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

There once was a king who offered a prize to the artist who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists tried. The king looked at all the pictures. But there were only two he really liked, and he had to choose between them. One picture was of

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

People stop to turn and stare Everywhere she goes Dollar signs and crimson hair She will steal your soul Set aside some billionaires All she wants is gold She is straight up rock and roll Im telling you she knows She know oh oh oh ee oh oh x2 Nobody

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

You can't possibly be cold. 你现在不冷了吧。 No, but, come on. 不是冷。不过, Wait .Close your eyes .No peeking. 快来。等等,先闭上眼睛。不许偷看。 Okay. You can look now. 好了。你现在可以看了。 A Snow Bear.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

听歌学英语:清新节奏感小调 We Owned The Night 在以前的节目中我们介绍过Lady Antebellum的Need You Now,今天为大家带来的是他们第三张专辑Own The Night中的We Owned The Night(午夜情深)。2006年夏天,三位

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(1091) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语