Some Tunisians Concerned About Ruling Islamist Party's Aims After winning a little more than 40 percent of the seats in Tunisia's new Constituent Assembly, the moderate Islamist Ennahda party is in talks with secular rivals about forming a coalition

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

记得以前在台湾烤肉的时候妈妈都会准备很多很好吃的东西, 像是猪肉、鸡腿、海鲜、玉米、甜不辣等是应有尽有, 想到口水都快流出来了. 后来到了美国

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

A: Joe, how are you doing today? B: Pretty good. Mary, I was wondering if you would like to come to a party on Friday night? A: I am free that night, and a party sounds good. B: Fine. It will be at my house. Do you know how to get there? A: I kind of

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Planning a Childrens Party Sara: Come on! We need to buy all of the things we need for Gabriels party before the store closes. Paul: Are you sure we need a party? Maybe we can just have a cake and some party hats. Sara: Are you kidding?! We are going

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之日常生活

Party rock! Yeah! Woo! Let's go 劲爆派对 耶 喔 一起来 Party rock is in the house tonight Everybody just have a good time And we gonna make you lose your mind Everybody just have a good time 今晚房子里上演劲爆派对 大家尽管尽情享

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Ross Dunn Members of Israel's Likud Party have begun voting in a referendum on Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's disengagement plan from Palestinian areas. Mr. Sharon is seeking his party's support to uni

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--巴以冲突

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. This week, in the United States, dissident Republicans succeeded again in defeating more established candidates within their party. Seven states and the nation's capital held primary elections on Tuesday to

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Kentucky's Tea Party is a Force to be Reckoned With Kentucky voter Eric Wilson is concerned about his childrens future. I have to do now what is right, to give them the lifestyle that they need, Wilson said. He is so passionate that he leads the Kent

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

Delegates from Nigeria's ruling party are gathering in the capital for a convention to choose their presidential nominee. Politicians will decide the fate of regional power-sharing in Nigeria. Nigeria's ruling party has won the last three presidentia

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Going to a baseball game is an American summer tradition, and a big part of that ballpark experience is the stirring, up-tempo organ music that's played throughout the game. When teams score runs or players make hits, organ music leads the fans in ch

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

In Thailand's North, Support for Ruling Party Remains Strong CHIANG MAI In northern Thailand, millions of rural voters still strongly back the party of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. As anti-government protesters try to push her from office and

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(一月)

Lesson 16 Party 1.We had a stag party. 2.We'll have a hen-party tonight. 3.Where are the rest of the party? 4.Exams are over-let's party. 5.He's a real party animal. 6.Shut up,you party-pooper! 7.I was invited to a pot luck party. 8.Neither party wil

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

A Woman Launches A 'Search Party' For Someone Else ... And Herself play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0008:00repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Fla

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

BEIJING, May 18 (Xinhuanet) -- The upcoming all-star Chinese film The Founding of a Party has released two trailers in which at least 50 celebrities appear consecutively. One of the trailers outlines the film's portrayal of the early history of the C

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nigeria President Goodluck Jonathan waving as he arrives for a dinner at the Prefecture in Nice, France, during the 25th Africa-France Summit, 30 Jun 2010 Ruling party members in the Niger Delta say northerners cannot keep President Goodluck Jonathan

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

I worked all week. Cleaned up, clean cut, and clean shaved. Got the cover off a '68. I fired it up, and let them horses sing. A little pretty thing. A little tan leg Georgia dream. She's a rockin' them holey jeans. Baby, what you got goin' on Saturda

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

The leader of a right-wing Israeli party quit the ruling coalition government, Wednesday, saying he does not support negotiations with Palestinians that will result in Israeli giving up land it captured in the 1967 Arab-Israeli War. 以色列一个右翼

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

In Bhutan's landmark elections that ended a century of absolute monarchy, the party widely perceived as most loyal to the monarchy won by a landslide. 不丹历史性的选举结束了长达一个多世纪的世袭君主制。被广泛视为对王室最

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

Paula: Okay, lets get this party started! Mitch: I really dont think having a party is such a good idea. Were supposed to be house-sitting , and Im sure the Abrams wouldnt want their house used for a big blowout . Paula: Ignorance is bliss . Theyll n

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

歌词: You don't get them girls loose loose You don't get the world loose loose You don't get money move move But I do I do You don't get them girls loose loose You don't get the world loose loose You don't get money move move But I do I do I said

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲