INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on TUNING IN THE U.S.A., we are in the Stewart home. Ellen is playing the piano when Philip enters the room. He has found an old horn in an upstairs closet. It was a wedding present many years ago. Tomorrow is the annivers

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

They met at the party and clicked right away. 他们在派对上认识,马上就说话投机了。 click本指用鼠标来点击,在上句中click指人与人之间很投缘很快就成为好友,这是比较口语的说法。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

It is 10:30 on a warm May night in Washington, D.C. Emily Skeels and a few friends are outside talking and laughing. One friend plays music from a wireless device. Skeels and friends have just finished a bicycle ride around the city on an event calle

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

[0:02.534]UNIT 3 A Birthday Party [0:07.442] Lesson 9 A Birthday Party [0:12.291] Let's talk. [0:13.210]Ting Ting, light [0:14.028]the candles. [0:14.994]OK. Let's sing Happy [0:19.654]Birthday to You! [0:21.062]That's a good idea. [0:21.959]Ting Tin

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 新路径小学英语五年级下册(三起)

Katia: Hey Todd. How was the party last Saturday? Todd: It was fun, you should have come. Katia: I know but I had too many things to do so I just decided not to go. Todd: In the end it was a lot of fun. There was a lot of good food and everybody ate

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A:Rabbit B:Mountain C: Tree D: River Summary This story talks about some nature members want to have a party one day. But the party becomes a condem. Prologue: (The voice-over) Its a beautiful sunny day! A little white rabbit jump out of her

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Who Are the Libertarian and Green Party Presidential Candidates? Most attention in the U.S. presidential race is going to Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton. But two other candidates Libertarian Gary Johnson and Jill Stein of the Gr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

A: Hi Joe, is everything going OK with you? B: Things are great. Mary, I am having a party on Friday night and was wondering if you would be available? A: I would love to come to your party! B: I am glad you are free. Do you know how to get to my hou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

The One With Two Parties 本集简介: Rachel's surprise birthday party is split in two to keep her divorcing parents from running into each other. Monica makes flan instead of cake. Phoebe smuggles guests out of Monica's boring party and into Chand

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

crash my party来自于Luke Bryan。这首歌在一场颁奖典礼上的现场首秀后,就迅速飙升至美国iTunes下载榜亚军,目前已在Billboard乡村电台榜夺冠,成为Luke个人连续第四首的冠军歌曲。 Crash My Party闯入

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

He's a one way ticket Hate to tell you you'll be traveling alone There's only one thing missing And that's a heart that never was yours Don't try to stop just keep on moving gotta go No need to tell me how you feel I got some things to do that don't

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

After the Labour Party lost the election, the leader, Phil Goff, resigned. Later this week the Party will choose another leader. They will choose between two men David Shearer and David Cunliffe. Both men have been speaking at Labour Party meetings.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

If you are eligible to vote on Saturday, you will have a list of candidates. Each party lists their candidates in order, from number 1 to 65 or less. You do not vote for these candidates. You vote for a candidate in your electorate and you also vote

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

TAMPA, the United State, Aug. 28 (Xinhua) -- Mitt Romney on Tuesday secured U.S. Republican Party's presidential nomination during a roll call vote at the party's national convention, and will challenge President Barack Obama in the coming presidenti

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DUBLIN, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- Irish(爱尔兰) Prime Minister Brian Cowen announced on Saturday afternoon that he is standing down as leader of the ruling Fianna Fail, but will continue as the prime minister until the March 11 election. At a press

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Members of Tunisia's ruling Ennahda Party are blasting a plan by their party chief and prime minister to dismiss the government. Prime Minister Hamdi Jebali has decided to form a technocrat government in the wake of massive demonstrations following t

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

A:Hey, what's up?br B:Nothing really.br A:I'm throwing a party on Friday.br B:I didn't realize that.br A: You didn't?br B: Nobody has told me anything about your party.br A: Did you want to go?br B: When does it start?br A:At 8:00 p.m.br B: I'll be t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 闲聊-Small Talk

春节假期大概是我们一年中聚餐、聚会最密集的一段时间,亲戚、朋友、同学分拨聚,分时段聚。总之就是聚会高峰期。这样的时段,不学点跟party有关的短语可怎么行?! 1. the life and soul o

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

白洁 misses China!! 白洁很想中国啊! 我们今天一起来看看 OMG美语 在中国的节目!白洁在北京也开了 OMG美语 粉丝见面会! 我真心与大家玩得太HIGH了! 白洁下次应该去哪里开个party呢??

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

OMG美语 PARTY TIME!!! 我们今天一起来看看更多纽约市的 OMG美语 粉丝们从OMG学到了什么很有用的美语说法! 1) Scootch! 往旁边靠一点 2) BOGO 买一送一 3) go ham on 很努力地做某件事 4) I'm beat! 我很累!

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语