[by:lrc.enook.cn] [00:00.00]Unit 2 Gatherings and Celebrations The 21st Birthday Party [00:04.37]第二单元 聚会和庆祝 生日聚会 [00:08.75]Hi, Jenny, how are you?Oh hi, Xiao Li! I'm fine, how are you? Okay, thanks. [00:12.71]你好,詹妮,

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 高级休闲英语

Todd: What are you doing on Saturday because a friend of mine is having a big dinner, like a big party that a lot of my colleagues are going to go to, it's like a big holiday dinner. Katia: Really, is it this Saturday? Todd: It's this Saturday yes, i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Birthday party invitation A: Melissa? Id like to invite you to my wifes birthday party. B: Thanks, Frank. Id love to come. When is it? A: Her birthday is on the 9th. Were going to have dinner at a Mexican restaurant, and then maybe go out dancing. B:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Nate: This is a great party, Grant and Tess. Thanks for inviting me. 奈特:这个派对很棒,格兰特,黛丝,谢谢你们邀请我。 Tess: Well, you are welcome, Nate. 黛丝:噢,不客气,奈特。 Grant: Thanks for coming. 格兰特

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Lucky Dog 幸运儿 Art of the In-Between 中庸的艺术 Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York City 纽约大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会 The event welcomes celebrity stars, young creatives, and industry paragons alike. 她们

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

The Labour Party held their annual conference over the weekend. More than 500 members attended. A member is someone who pays a membership fee to belong to the Labour Party. This includes the 34 Labour Members of Parliament. The Leader of the Oppositi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Parties can be thrown at any time of the year in North America, but they are especially common over the holidays. At this time of the year, there are all kinds of gatherings with family, friends, and colleagues. In this episode, Harp and Maura talk a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

Cubas National Assembly chose First Vice President Miguel Mario Diaz-Canel Bermudez as the only candidate for president of Cuba. Current President, 86-year-old Raul Castro, is set to resign Thursday. Diaz-Canel would become the first person outside t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Family members and allies of two former Thai leaders announced formation of a new political party this week. The party was launched Wednesday in Bangkok. Its leaders are relatives and supporters of Thaksin Shinawatra and his sister Yingluck Shinawatr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

影片《布鲁克林》中。出现不少聚会的场景,但是你知道吗,西方可是有很多不同类型的聚会哦。而且不同类型的聚会所邀请的人也是不一样的。小伙伴们一定要搞清楚聚会类型,以免闹出乌

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Shania Twain出生于加拿大,是当今乡村流行乐坛绝对的实力派天后。她有连续几张专辑销量过千万。赢得过多项乡村音乐奖,以及五项格莱美大奖。 I'm having me a party (I don't think I can come) Uh,uh, t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone没有人知道我的Johnny去了哪里 But Judy left the same time但是Judy在同一天离去 Why was he holding her hand为什么他握着她的手 When hes supposed to be mine他许诺过他只爱我一个人

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You're on the couch, blowing up my phone You don't want to come out, but you don't want to be alone It don't take but two to have a little soire If you're in the mood to sit tight right where you are, babe Cause I'll be at your door in ten minutes Wh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Chinese authorities have said that the Communist Party of China achieved historical, structural, and fundamental changes in party building over the past five years. China's discipline watchdog issued the statements at the first news conference of the

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

The Turkey's ruling Justice and Development Party has been reelected for an unprecedented third consecutive term. The party increased its votes securing just over 50% of the ballots cast. But the prime minister fell well short of his goal of a two-th

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It's My Party - 美国乡村音乐 Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone没有人知道我的Johnny去了哪里 But Judy left the same time但是Judy在同一天离去 Why was he holding her hand为什么他握着她的手 When hes supposed to be mine他许诺过他只爱我一个人 Its my pa

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

LONDON, April 29 (Xinhua) -- British Prince William and Kate Middleton on Friday had their fabulous wedding ceremony amid people's cheers and well wishes from all over London and from around the world. Waves of joyful people gathered along the proces

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Shania TwainMark McGrath - Party for Two I'm having me a party (I don't think I can come) Uh,uh, this ain't just any kind of party (Nah, I think I'll stay at home) Uh, oh, no It's gonna be really, really hot (Startin' to sound good) I'm gonna put you

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

打榜热歌:Mcfly新单曲 - Partygirl Mcfly的新单曲终于等到了~只不过么,印象还停留在他们年轻活泼的All About You,这首Party Girl突然风格变得如此花哨,略微有些小失望,听来没有太多新意,甚至些

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

白洁 misses China!! 白洁很想中国啊!我们今天一起来看看 OMG美语 在中国的节目! 第一个就是OMG美语粉丝团 安排的第一粉丝见面会!The FIRST OMG!美语 fan party!

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语