A Century of Memories (1930-1939) Three years into the depression, the American system was in grave danger. Unless it could change, and change quickly, it might not survive. The optimism of the “ 1)

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Faculty, family, friends, and fellow graduates, good evening. I am honored to address you tonight. On behalf of the graduating masters and doctoral students of Washington University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, I would like to thank a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Release me, I know the only way to reach me, that is the way that it should be so free me from all your memories I know we must say goodbye We must say goodbye If you belong in this world Then I know we'll take the step to every road Now alone, I rea

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I dont really like hospitals. I have many bad memories of them. Ive stayed in hospital seven times in my life. I guess I must be unlucky. My friends all say Im accident prone. My longest stay in hospital was for three months. That was boring. I had l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Todd: OK, Yoko! Yoko: Hi! Todd: We're going to talk about your trip to America. Yoko: Trip to America. OK. Todd: OK. When did you go to the U.S.? Yoko: It's about 4 years ago. Todd: And what did you do? Yoko: Actually, I went to Michigan and I worked

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I Swear All For One I see the questions in your eyes; I know what's weighing on your mind. You can be sure I know my part. And I'll stand beside you through the years, you'll only cry those happy tear

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

听歌学英语:战前女神的Need You Now Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore And I wonder if I ever cross your mind For me it happens all the time It's a quarter after one

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I work on helping computers communicate about the world around us. 我致力于协助电脑和我们周围世界的沟通。 There are a lot of ways to do this, and I like to focus on helping computers to talk about what they see and understand. 是有

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

As we get older, does our sense of smell get better or worse? 随着年龄的增长,我们的嗅觉会变得越来越好还是越来越差呢? Smells and memories 嗅觉与记忆 Kate:Hello, Im Kate Colin and welcome to 6 Minute English. Today I'm joined again by Jackie Dalton

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

出自多伦多摇滚乐队Wildlife,2013年凭借专辑心被人熟知,多年的北美巡演使他们更一步出名。 Well be waiting when the rapture comes And you and I will lay there arm in arm Seems things just got a little bit hard So far

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

经典歌曲-我发誓I SWEAR--肯尼.罗杰斯 I swear, by the moon and the stars in the skies, And I swear, like the shadow that's by your side. I see the questions in your eyes, I know what's weighing on your mind, You can be sure I know my part

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

经典歌曲-我将永远爱你i will always love you惠特尼 休斯顿 I will always love you -Whitney Houston 选自电影《护花倾情》 If I should stay I would only be in your way so Ill go, but I know Ill think of you every step of the way

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

听歌学英语:悠扬婉转念旧情The Way We Were(我们的过去) Song: The Way We Were Artist: Barbra Streisand Style: Pop Memories light the corners of my mind Misty water-colored memories of the way we were Scattered pictures of the smiles we

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

They're gone now. 他们已经走了。 I stood in the driveway and watched my grown children drive off into the distance. I looked down the road until I could no longer see their vehicles. 我站在车道上,看着我那些已长大的孩子驶远。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

双语美文:遗留的思念

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:I Will Always Love You 我将永远爱你 惠特尼?休斯顿于1963年8月9日出生于新泽西纽华克市(Newark, NJ),她的母亲茜茜?休斯顿(Cissy Houston)不仅是一位福音歌手,同时也是节奏蓝调歌手。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Remember all the things we wanted Now all our memories they're haunted We were always meant to say goodbye Even with our fists held high It never would've worked out right We were never meant for do or die I didn't want us to burn out I didn't come h

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

When you wake up Turn the radio on And you'll hear this simple song That I made up That I made up for you When you're driving Turn the radio up Cause I can't sing loud enough Hard these days To get my message through If time is all I have I'll waste

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

You look darkly on the day Memories to light your way A little sad but it's all right We are always living in twilight No one knocks upon your door Until you don't care anymore A little alone but it's all right We are always living in twilight Living

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Through your eyes A world unveiled Feels so cold without you Seems like life's An ever growing stream Of regrets Moments lost As tears in rain Silent portions of me Fading sight of vain lucidity Nothing gained Leaving this side I'll move on for now A

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲