Forever——《永远》 Stratovarius I stand alone in the darkness .............. 独自伫立在凄冷的夜 The winter of my life came so fast ......... 生命的寒冬铺天盖地的来 Memories

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

[00:00.00]在线英语听力室( www.tingroom.com )友情制作 [00:03.92]1995 Passage5 [00:07.66]That experiences influence subsequent behaviour [00:10.78]is evidence of an obvious but nevertheless [00:13.90]remarkable activity called remembering. [00:17.68]L

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 历年考研英语阅读理解

你是否有过糟糕的回忆,你是否想删掉它?再也不记起它? Finn: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English. I'm Finn. Rob: And I'm Rob. Finn: Rob, I'm going to ask a personal question do you have any bad memories? Rob: Yes. When I was

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Blue Christmas i'll have a blue christmas without you i'll be so blue just thinking about you decorations of red on a green christmas tree won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me and when those blue snowflakes start falling that's when tho

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

I will always love you if I should stay I would only be in your way so I'll go, but I know I'll think of you every step of the way and I will always love you I will always love you you, my darling you

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

Start your day with a big smile on your face It would erase all the bad memories you had yesterday 带着大大的微笑,开始新的一天 让笑容拭去昨天糟糕的记忆

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

纽西兰出生,澳洲长大的Keith Urban有着十分抢眼的外表,除了过人的音乐才华广受各大音乐媒体推荐,他出色的外表占据了不少杂志封面,时人杂志最性感的男人的票选活动Keith Urban也名列其中。很显然的,Keith Urban并未迷失知利的漩涡里,借着BE HERE他对自已进行更深

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

好歌推荐:冯曦妤《A Little Love》 相信大家都听过步步高手机的广告曲《我在那个角落患过伤风》,也一定有很多人爱上了这首歌里那清脆干净的声音吧。冯曦妤的甜美声线一直低调出现在各种

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

Trying to keep myself afloat upon this stream But a thought is pulling me down Pulling me all the way down We are wandering towards a blank infinity And extinguishing will now be the only way To diminish your sins This vortex cant be filled up again

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Song:Let It Be Me Artist:Alsou Everybody needs someone to lean on, Everybody needs someone to care for, Everybody needs someone to hold on to, Let me be the one, Everybody needs a lover to rely on, Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on, Everybody

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Audio Adrenaline - Goodbye You'll be fine tomorrow The sun will rise again It's never easy to say goodbye You know I'll always love you You know I always will Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye My old friend (my old friend) Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye We've rea

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Run Through the Rain(雨中穿行) She had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6 years old,this beautiful brown haired,freckle-faced image of innocence. It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes ove

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

往日情怀 The Way We Were Song: The Way We Were Artist: Barbra Streisand Memories light the corners of my mind Misty water-colored memories of the way we were Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind Smiles we gave to one another for the wa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

so good bye Sogyumo Acacia Band So Goodbye I think I should have told you that I'm still yours so goodbye my love So Goodbye. I here the birds singing It's time to go so Goodbye my friends I thought, You would do but I was wrong Now, I see myself sti

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

BEIJING,Feb.?13 (Xinhuanet) The small town on the banks of the Mississippi River is Feeling Great, abuzz with excitement and recalling happy memories as it looks forward to the return of an old friend - Vice-President Xi Jinping. It was 27 years ago

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Today has been a very sad day as we remembered the 185 who died as a result of the February 22nd earthquake last year. More than 100 of these victims were local Christchurch people. However, many who died were students at the English language school

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

双语美文:牵手时光

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们都知道,陪伴,是最长情的告白。能陪伴我们走过一生的人,更是寥寥无几。今天我想给大家分享几对携手走过一生的伴侣,让我们听听他们对于爱情有什么样的体会。H: We were married Aug

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Sweet dreams and promises Too big to keep Midnights and memories That could have been Don't say I've ruined this Try to forget All the true but foolish words I should never have said There's so much more that we could be But oh I'll take whatever you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Keith Urban--making memories of us 新西兰出生,澳洲长大的Keith Urban有着十分抢眼的外表,除了过人的音乐才华广受各大音乐媒体推荐,他出色的外表占据了不少杂志封面,时人杂志[最性感的男人]的

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲