I dont really like hospitals. I have many bad memories of them. Ive stayed in hospital seven times in my life. I guess I must be unlucky. My friends all say Im accident prone. My longest stay in hospital was for three months. That was boring. I had l

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-H

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade. 在我旁边的是Kanade。 Kanade: Yes. 是的。 Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from! 那么,Kanade,我们来谈谈你来自哪里吧! Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

High school is very important in ones lifetime. Nowadays, the movies about the high school time are so popular, but the stories are exaggerated, my memories about high school life are so different from the movie. During the three years, study occupie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Free my mind Heal my scars Erase the past Dark days to forget And memories to last In my heart Free me now Make me forget And forgive There's no use To go on and live Show me a way To the sun Heal my scars Nothing will be forever gone Memories will s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Conversations Find Lost Memories 交谈可以找回失去的记忆 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. Imagine forgetting everything you have ever done in life jobs you held, a marriage you built, the children you raised, your frien

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

English textbook, 5 yuan. Electric fan, 10 yuan. College campuses will be turned into flea markets during graduation. Graduates-to-be set up stands to bargain away those belongings which are difficult to carry back home or to their rented houses. But

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

It is one thing to learn a new piece of information, such as a new phone number or a new word, but quite another to get your brain to file it away so it is available when you need it。 A new study published in the Journal of Neuroscience by research

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Take my heart back 歌手:Jennifer Love Hewitt It'll be alright 会雨过天晴的 You said,Tommorrow 你说过,明天 Don't you cry 别哭泣 Don't you shed a tear 别掉泪 When you wake up 等你醒来时 I will still be here 我依然在次 When you wake up 等你醒来时 We'

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

MADRID, Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova faces up to part of his past when his side entertain Celta Vigo in the BBVA Primera Liga on Saturday night. Vilanova spent part of his playing career with Celta and admits he still feels aff

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I finally took a moment And I'm realizing that You're not coming back And it's finally hit me all at once All at onceI've started counting teardrops And at least a million fell My eyes began to swell And all my dreams were shattered all at once Ever

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A four-year-old boy is keeping the memory of his dead dad alive by drawing a picture of him every day. 为了纪念去世的父亲,一名四岁的小男孩每天都会画一幅关于父亲的画。 Little Dylan Mummery draws daily pictures and coll

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

爱德华克里斯多弗希兰(Edward Christopher Sheeran)艺名艾德希兰(Ed Sheeran),1991年2月17日出生于英国英格兰西约克郡,是大西洋唱片(Atlantic Records)旗下的一位歌手同时也是一位创作人。 Loving can hurt

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

I looked at my beautiful Christmas tree and sighed. It was time. The New Year was a week old and my tree still stood in the corner of our room with its collection of memories proudly displayed in a shower of colorful lights. I'd procrastinated long e

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:Jesse McCartney - How Do You Sleep 相关介绍:以首张专辑《天使的心Beautiful Soul》在全球大破白金,出生于纽约的杰西麦卡尼,自小就开始参加地区性音乐剧的演出,小杰16岁开始展开个人

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

6.毕业感想 初中生活马上就要结束了,三年的初中生活一定给你留下了很多挥之不去的回忆。请你给大家讲一个最值得你回忆的故事。包括时间、人物、事情经过和事后你的感想(请不要写出真实

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

来自英国的新秀偶像天团 One Direction 第3张录音大碟 【Midnight Memories 】收录夏日金曲:Best Song Ever 以及专辑第2张单曲打进 Billboard 前五的【Story of My Life】在内18首歌曲满载,再次掀起极致男子乐

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives Where we're gonna be when we turn 25 I keep thinking times will never change Keep on thinking things will always be the same But when we leave this year we won't be coming back No more hanging ou

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Westlife - Shadows 相关介绍 :有七张英国冠军专辑与14首冠军单曲的西城男孩让歌迷苦等两年,终於发行出道十年的第九张专辑《爱就在这里》,就在宣传正如火如荼展开时,万人迷尼

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

back in the days of endless summer when his hair was as long as mine we were rich without money the only thing we had was time he made me laugh like no one else and always knew what to do whatever life would bring us together wed make it through he a

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Find out the intentions Behind eyes temptations Who gets the keys to the stars? You try all the reasons To find all solutions But you cannot seem to describe How cold is it inside your heart? Inside your heart An empty field to remind Like Jesus you

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲