千千阙歌 英文版 Sitting on alone, With only memories of the past Just you and I In the wildest of our dreams. You held me close And whispered three words in my ear How my heart, Just used to beat when you say hi. You give me light, the look in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

周华健《其实不想走》英文版 Pan-Audio-visual - me mores of us together you used to tell me that you will break my heart if i make you stay with me you took my dreams away and let me hanging there is nothing else that i can do i would not

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

艾薇儿金曲:My Happy Ending Oh oh, Oh oh, So much for my happy ending Oh oh, Oh oh, So much for my happy ending Oh oh, Oh oh, Oh oh Let's talk this over It's not like we're dead Was it something I did? Was it something You said? Don't leave me

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Tynisha Keli,原名Tynisha Keli Soares。1985年出生于美国,是一名RB歌手。2009年首张专辑The Chronicles of Tk在日本专辑排行榜拿下第15名,单曲 Shatter'd则在公告牌Japan Hot 100 Charts获得第六名的好成绩。T

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Think back to a really vivid memory. 回想一个生动的回忆。 Got it? Okay, now try to remember what you had for lunch three weeks ago. 想起来了吗?好的,现在想想你三周前午餐吃了什么。 That second memory probably isn't a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The radiance falls on all of us, and we are nothing without each other. 只有和大家团结在一起,每个人才是光芒四射的。 Instead, I flew back to Oregon, 可现实是,我飞回了俄勒冈, and as I watched the evergreens and rai

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Imagine that you invented a device that can record my memories, my dreams, my ideas, and transmit them to your brain. 想象你发明了一种设备能记录我的记忆、我的梦想、我的想法,并且传到你的大脑。 That would be a game

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade. Kanade: Yes. Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from! Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dear Tasha, You are the very air that I breathe, the very love that I need, my heart, my soul, my everything. The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you. I remember the very first day that I saw you, I could not believe I was looking at a h

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Making your way gloomily to the airport after an action-packed holiday, it is easy to feel the days have flown by all too quickly. But there is no need to worry because once you return to the daily grind your break will suddenly seem like it lasted f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I like to take pictures so much, when I go to the different place, I will ask my parents to take picture for me. Taking picture helps me record my life. I want to see what has happened to me when I look back at my life when I grow up. I want to recor

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

经典歌曲-往日情怀 THE WAY WE WERE-BABARA Memories like the corners of my mind Misty watercolor memories Of the way we were He Shys of the smiles we left behind Smiles we gave to one another For the way we were Oh can it be that it was all so

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

5 Things We Should Spend More Money On, And 5 Things We Should Not Imagine that you are sitting on the front porch of your house sipping lemonade with your family on a warm summers night. You sit back and reminisce with them about how you bought the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dreams keep running through my mind Reflecting memories of long ago. Made in a land of fairy tales, A place my heart longs for so. Cut off from the rest of the world With streams, and meadows to roam, Viewed from a little girls eyes, A place that wou

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

这首《Times of Your Life》翻唱自Paul Anka在70年代演唱的经典曲目,听到这首歌你会不由自主地想起过往的一些画面,并沉浸在深深的回忆中。王若琳的声音慵懒而感性,像冬日里若有若无的阳光般

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Uh yea yea Woh oh No It's been 3 months and a day Since you've pulled my heart away Still can't believe you're gone And so hard for me to say Just when I feel I can't move on I'm reminded by our song And every line brings back memories And slowly bre

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lesson 317 Don't crowd together. 1.Don't crowd together.别挤在一起。 2.Don't crowd around him.别围着他。 3.Memories crowded on my mind.往事涌上我心头啊。 4.The room became crowded.这屋子有些拥挤。 5.It's too crowded.真是太

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Amazing news for lazy people; sleep makes you smarter. Not studying, reading or revising, just sleeping, although the other three wont hurt either. A joint study conducted by Harvard Medical School and the University of Pennsylvania found that shut-e

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

饶舌:Brokencyde - Schitzo 相关介绍 :你听过Crunk加 Screamo的么?强力推荐,强烈的hipa节奏+上scream.强的没话说,第2首Bree!听着像猪叫...哈哈fans别骂我,太喜欢这种个性的音乐了 歌词 : Song :Schitzo Arti

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Lee DeWyze是美国选秀节目《美国偶像》第九季的冠军。来自伊利诺伊州的Lee,被誉为本季黑马,早在参赛前,他便发行过2张唱片。而在《美国偶像》的比赛中,Lee凭借性感迷人的摇滚声线,腼腆

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲