Lesson Seven--- Offering help (one) Part A Drill One (You'll hear the names of ten American states and their abbreviations spelled out for you. Listen carefully and write them down quickly. Example: Taxas T-a-x-a-s T.X.) 1.Alaska A-l-a-s-k-a A.K. 2.C

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 新四级听力听写练习

Conversation 3 A: What can I show you, madam? A:夫人,您要看点什么吗? B: Where are the bracelets? B:请问手镯在哪里? A: This ay, please. What kind would you prefer, gold or jade? A:请到这边来。您喜欢金的还是玉的

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

第一句:When would you like me to do your room, sir? 您要我什么时候来给您打扫房间呢,先生? A:Housekeeping. May I come in? 我是客房服务员,可以进来吗? B:Come in, please. 请进。 A:When would you like me to do y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Unit 6 From Place to Place Part II B Conversation 1 T-travel agent C1- Customer 1 T: Hello, Villa Rentals, can I help you? C1: Oh, hello. I do hope so. You see my husband and I are looking for a holiday villa and weve heard that you have some nice pl

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step2000

74.Good evening. Are there any messages for me? 75.Good evening, madam. At your service. 76.I asked if there were any messages for me. 77.Your name please, madam? 78.Schmidt. 79.Is that your family na

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街中级英语

What's the postage on these letters to Thailand, please? I'll have to check. Do you need anything else? Yes. A three pence stamp, please. That'll be eighty-five pence in all. I wish you wouldn't have your TV so loud. Sorry! Were you trying to sleep?

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

到达房间我们到了A:This way, please. (After a while) Here we are. After you. 这边请。(走了一会儿)我们到了。您先请。 B:Thank you. When will our baggage arrive? 谢谢你。我们的行李什么时候会到? 同类问句:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Conversation 5 A: Good morning, madam. How can I help you? A:早晨好!女士,有什么能效劳的吗? B: Good morning, I'm just looking around. B:早晨好!我只是随便逛逛。 A: You see, these handcrafts are so cute! A:你看,这

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

导购口语: It's made of genuine leather, madam. It wears well. 太太,这是真皮造的,很耐用。 This scarf is made of pure wool, so it's very soft. 这条围巾是纯羊毛做的,手感柔和。 The necklace is made of natural pearls. 这

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Excuse me ,sir,didn't you see the red light? Oh,I thought I could make a right turn on the radio. No,sir,the signs says no turn on the right. Oh,I guess I didn't see it. I'm sorry, sir,but may I see your drive lisence and insurance policy,please?I h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

A:Is everything OK, Madam? 一切都还好吧,夫人? B:Well, I'm trying to buy some foreign currency for my holiday. 嗯,我想买些外币在我度假时用。 A:I can help you with that. Holiday, you say? Lucky you! Where are you going to be

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Presently Madam came slowly in, and sat down in her armchair, saying, 不一会,肖老夫人步履迟缓地走进客厅,在摇椅上坐下,她对波莉说, That's a fine old tune; sing it to me, my dear. I have n't heard it this many a day. 这

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Conversation 4 A: Good morning, madam. Anything I can do for you? A:早上好,女士,有什么能效劳的吗? B: Can you suggest a toy for a three-year0old boy? I've got to buy a birthday present for my friends' son. B:你可以建议一分送

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Dear Sir/Madam, 敬启者: I understand you only arrange pick-up service at the specific times, but wed like an exception since this is our first dreamtrip. We really appreciate your help! 我明白你们只在特定时间安排接机服务,然而这

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Good morning. Madam. What can I do for you today? 早上好,女士。我今天可以为您做些什么吗? Hello. I hope you can help me; I'm a little worried about my new card. 你好。希望你能帮我,我有点儿担心我的新卡。 What

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you today. Madam? 下午好。我今天能为您做些什么吗,夫人? B: It's a little sensitive, actually. I need to get hold of some money, and quickly. 说起来我还真有点儿不好意思。我需要用

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Laundry service 洗衣服务 A:What can I do for you, madam? 有什么可以为您效劳的吗? B:Could you send someone up for my laundry, please? Room 504, Lee. 请问,你们能派人来收要洗的衣服吗?504房间,李。 A:Certainly, Mr

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

[实用英语] 行销英语绝招 1. 如何招揽顾客 一般程序:招呼问候寻找相关话题理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:What can I do for you?或May I help you?,也可说:Can I be of any assistance?,如果是熟客,可

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英语邀请信 Dear sir/madam? ?ORGANIZATION would very much like to have someone from your company speak at our conference on TOPIC. ?As you may be aware the mission of our association is to promote

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 如何招揽顾客 一般程序:招呼—问候—寻找相关话题—理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语