Welcome customers招呼顾客S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客S1:Good morning. 早上好! S2:Good afternoon. 下午好! S3:Good evening. 晚上好! S4:Hello! Sir. 您好!先生。 S5:Hello! Miss. 您好!小姐。 S6:Hello! Madam

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: Madame C.J. Walker And I'm Rich Kleinfeldt with the VOA Special English program, People in America. Every week, we tell the story of someone important in the history of the United States. Today we tell abou

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(一)月

1.Here you are dear. I’ve made some more toast. Well, Christmas will be there soon. 2.Really? Why, what’s the date today? 3.It’s December. 17th, there’s only eight days left. 4.Well, well, wel

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

表示欢迎 中国酒家欢迎您。 A: Good morning, madam. Welcome to China Hotel. 早安,夫人,中国酒家欢迎 B: Good morning. 早安。 同类问句: Good evening, sir and madam. Welcome to our restaurant. 晚上好,先生、夫人。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

客房服务 整理房间,我可以进来吗? A: Housekeeping. May I come in? 整理房间,我可以进来吗? B: Yes, please. 请进。 同类问句: (Knocks at the door) Housekeeping. May I come in? (敲门)客房管理,可以进来吗?

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Waitress: Can I help you Madam? Waitress: 女士,需要帮忙吗? Jessica: Could you tell me what Ants on the Tree is please? Jessica: 您能告我蚂蚁上树是什么菜吗? Waitress: Certainly Madam. It's a stir fried dish of minced pork with glass noodles. Waitre

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Unit Seven At a jewels ( a customer wants to buy some jewelry) A: Id like to buy some jewelry. B: What kind of jewelry do you like to have? A: Some bracelets. B: Would you like gold ones or platinum ones? A: Gold one, please. B: Pure gold or karat? A

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 移动英语

导购口语: What a great insight you have! 您真有眼光! You have very good taste, madam. 夫人,您的品味很高。 You really have an eye for beauty! 你真有审美眼光! 语句解析: have good taste有眼光,品位很好;have a

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Conversation 4 A: Good morning, madam. Can I be of any service to you? B: Yes, I want to buy something as souvenirs for my friends. A: Can I interest you in these smart silk scarves? Their designs are extraordinary. None of them is commonplace. The c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

A: Any keys, wallet or mobile phones in your pockets? 有钥匙,皮夹或手机在你口袋吗? B: No, Ive put them in my bag already. 没有,我已经放在我的包包里。 A: Okay, please step through the security gate. 好的,请走过安检

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Teacher: What's an abstract noun, Jane? Jane: I don't know, madam. Teacher: What , you don't know! Well. It's the name of a thing which you can think of but cannot touch. Now, give me an example. Jane: A red-hot poker, madam. 老师:珍妮,什么叫抽象

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

What'stoday'sspecial? 今天的特色菜是什么? A:CanItakeyourordernow,madam? 现在可以点菜了吗,太太? B:Yes,what'stoday'sspecial? 是的,今天的特色菜是什么? A:Iamhappytorecommendthefish.Ittastesdeliciousandit'stoday'ssp

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

We learn a new side to Katies mother in this magical adventure which takes us to Morocco, and Marrakesh, the magical capital of the world. One astute listener recently said she liked our Katie stories because Katies mum is such a good role model. In

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Conversation 3 A: Are you looking for something, madam? A:在找什么吗,夫人? B: I want to buy a refrigerator, B:我想买一台电冰箱。 A: How about this one? It has a deodorizer to keep the fridge free of bad smells. A:这个怎样?

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

I wasn't aware of that policy 我不知道那项规定。 be aware of.. 意识到... He was not aware of the mistake he had made. 他没有意识到自己犯的错误。 policy 政策;策略 foreign policy 外交政策 The company has adopted a stric

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Can you do a perm in less than two hours ? 你能在两小时内帮我烫完头发吗? 例句: A : Excuse me , sir ? 打扰一下,先生。 B : Yes , madam ? 怎么了,女士? A : Can you do a perm in less than two hours ? 你能在两个小时

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

unit 475 兑换普通支票(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Mister, I have an account now. A:先生,我现在有户头了。 B:Now, how would you like this check cashed, madam? B:你要怎样兑换这张支票,太太? A:Six tens will be Fi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 403 找人未在(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good morning. A:早上好。 B:Good morning. This is Mary Brown. I am calling from New York. B:早上好。我是玛丽布朗。我是从纽约打过来的。 A:How can I help you? A:有什么我

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

1. 如何招揽顾客 一般程序:招呼问候寻找相关话题理出商谈头绪。所以,打招呼很重要,无论顾客有没有表现购买意愿,您都应该上前问候一句:What can I do for you?或May I help you?,也可说:Ca

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语