Kent was a manger of a cement agency. His establishment nearly had gone bankrupt because one of his inferiors betrayed him. Just now Kent had made a presentation to the board in the chamber, conceding the failure of his administration. He had tempora

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(312) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

Sam: Was madam looking for any particular department? Denise: No, thank you. I was hoping.... I'm looking for work. Sam: Oh.Try ladieswear department, first floor. The girl from there has...left. Ask for Miss Audrey. Denise: Thank you. Sam: When Miss

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

A: Good morning, Madam. How can I be of service? 早上好,女士。我能如何为您效劳? B: I'd like to pay this cash into my account please. I usually do it at the machine, but the queue is very long today. 我想把这些现金存到我的账

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

President Bush Visits Department of State THE PRESIDENT: Madam Secretary, thank you very much for your hospitality. I just had a very interesting dialogue on how to strengthen the State Department's capacity to bring freedom and peace around the wor

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Lesson 57: Can I help you, madam? 您要买什么,夫人? First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Did the woman get what she wanted? A woman in jeans stood at the window of an expensive shop. Though she h

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

Now the Special English program, American stories. Our story today is called ''The Diamond Lens''. It was written by Fitz-James O'Brien. We will tell the story in two parts. Now here is Maurice Joyce with part one of ''The Diamond Lens''. When I was

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

洗熨服务 噢,顺便问一下,你们有洗熨服务吗? A:Thank you. Oh, by the way, do you also deal with laundry? 谢谢。噢, 顺便问一下,你们有洗熨服务吗? B:Yes, madam.有的,夫人。 同类问句: I have some s

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

没有这个菜 呃,不好意思,我们的小吃菜单上没有这个菜, 夫人。 A: Can you bring me up a plate of lamb curry please? I'm in Room 1310. 请给我来一盘咖喱羊肉,好吗?我住1310号房间。 B: Er, I'm afraid that's

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

国际电话收费标准您能告诉我打到美国电话的收费标准吗? A:Could you tell me what the rate is for U.S. calls? 您能吿诉我打到美国电话的收费标准吗? B:Yes, of course. The standard rate for U.S. calls is 18.90

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Can I help you? I'd like two kilos of eggs. What kind? Do you have the eggs with the red yolk? Sorry, madam. We have stopped selling those kinds of eggs for a week. Why? You know, red yolk is proved unnatural. It's artificial, and may lead to cancer.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I help you,Madam? Yes. I'd like to buy a sweater for my husband. Which style is the latest? These are all the latest fashion. How do you like this white turtleneck one? I like this style. But do you have any other colors? I feel that this color d

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

A: Good morning, Madam. What can I do for you? 早上好,女士。我能为您做些什么吗? B: I need to have some money transferred from the UK, from my company. It's kind of an emergency. 我需要从英国转账一些钱,是从我的公司转

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: What can I do for you, Madam? 我能为您效劳吗,女士? B: Can you help me with Comprehensive Credit Granting? 关于综合授信业务的事情你能帮我吗? A: Certainly, Madam. What would you like to know? 当然可以,女士。您想

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

旅客自拿行李 先生,您自己提这个袋子好吗 A:Could you carry this bag, sir? I'm afraid the contents might break.先生,您自己提这个袋子好吗?我怕里面的东西会破。 B: Sure, no problem.好的,没问题。 同类

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

By Gilbert da Costa Abuja 22 August 2007 Nigerian lawmakers, opposition party pressing for an investigation into how the parliamentary speaker spent nearly $5 millionto renovate two official residences. From Abuja, Gilbert da Costa reports for VOA th

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

You see, we are tourists whose requests are different. So please tell me more about it, will you? 你知道,我们是来旅游的,要求各不相同。请多介绍这方面的情况好吗? It's my pleasure. We have single rooms, double rooms an

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Mr. Wang, it's nice to see you here again. 王先生,再次见到你非常高兴。 So you have got four pieces of baggage altogether? 你一共有4件行李对吗? Let me give you a hand. 我来帮您忙吧。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

The old lady put out her hand, and, drawing Polly to her knee, 老太太伸出手,把波莉拉到她的身边, looked into her face with such kind eyes that Polly forgot the impressive cap, and smiled at her confidently; 满眼慈祥地望着她,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

unit 353 退裤子 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:May I help you? A:我能为你效劳吗? B:Yes, I would like to return these slacks. B:是的,我想退回这些长裤。 A:Alright. Do you have your receipt? A:好的,你有收据吗? B:Yes. H

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

第一句:I have some laundry to do. 我有衣服要洗。 A:Room service, I have some laundry to do. 客房服务部,我有衣服要洗。 B:OK, Ill ask a maid to do. 好的,我会叫服务员来做的。 第二句:Could you send someone up

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话