Grandma:Johnny, I can't believe you would do that. Johnny: I know, Grandma, I just... Grandma: You're darn tootin', you know! Now, you're on housework duty while I'm here! Johnny: Yes'm. Grandma:You're going to mop the floor until you can see your fa

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Lesson 7 Large is small Salesman:Goog morning ,medam. Mother: Good morning. Salesman:I've got a new brand of toothpaste here.I'm sure you'll like it. Mother: No thank you . Salesman:I didn't say you have to pay for it ,madam. It's free! I hope you'll

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

本单元是关于 Tim 发财了 的对话 Tim: Can I help you madam? Customer: I'm looking for a man's watch. Tim: Well we have a sumptuous selection here: sports, evening, everyday watches. Do you see anything you like? Customer: Oh, I rather like that one.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

上错菜 噢,非常抱歉,夫人。 A: I didn't order lobster. I ordered king prawns. 我没有点龙虾,我点的是王虾。 B:Oh, I'm very sorry, madam. I'll replace it for you. 噢,非常抱歉,夫人。我这就去换。 同类问句:

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

A: Hello, is this the right window for reporting losses? Unfortunately, I lost my Bank Book this morning. I'm so forgetful; I had it on the bus when I was checking my bag. I must have put it down on the seat and never picked it up again! 你好,这是

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

THE PRESIDENT: Laura and I have come to the Chinese Embassy -- Mr. Ambassador, thank you very much. Madam, thank you very much. We've come to express our country's condolences for those who mourn for the loved ones. We stand ready to help in any way

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Madam President, it is a pleasure to welcome you back to the Oval Office. We have just had a very constructive dialogue. First, I want to tell you how proud I am to be the President of a nation that -- in which there's a lot of Phili

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

The dunes are so big, up to 120 meters in fact, that they are permanent structures. The wind can do little to alter their size and shape. And like the cave yesterday, they contain some secrets. Long after the Homo sapiens first introduced shellfish i

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年