初级英语听力(新版) Lesson36 Robert Gordon is phoning to book a hotel room in Paris. Receptionist: 45-21-64. Allo? Robert: Is that the Saint-Martine Hotel? Receptionist: Oui. Yes, it is. Can I help you? Robert: Have you got a double room for t

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文广播剧

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听故事练听力

55.Coming! 56.Gosh! it’s true! 57.What? 58.Sorry. Good morning, madam. Are you the only person in this house? 59.No, I share it with three other people. Why? What’s it do with you? 60.Next questio

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

What are you going to do after this lesson? I'm probably going to have a cup of tea. What about you? Oh, I'm going to the post office. I see. Can you come and see me at nine o'clock? I'm afraid not. You see, I'm meeting Mr. Green at nine. I hear you

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

I want to fly to Geneva on or about the first. I'll just see what there is. I want to go economy, and I'd prefer the morning. Lufthansa Flight LH 203 leaves at 0920. What time do I have to be there? The coach leaves for the airport at 0815. You must

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? Hao: 早上好,您要点什么? Jenny: Id like a coffee please. Jenny: 我要一杯咖啡。 Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? Hao: 您要哪一种? Jenny: What have you got? Jenny: 你们都有什么?

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Conversation 1 A: This is nice material. What is it? B: it's 100% contton. A: How much is it? B: It's very good material. It's four dollars a meter. A: Four dollars! That's too expensive. But it's very attractive. B: How much can you pay, madam? A: I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Excuse me, Sir.you cann't park here. I just waiting for my friends.It won't be long. Sir ,the here is not for parking. I didn't see the sign ,Madam. There is a sign in the corner of street.when you turn in here ,you shouldn't see it. I didn't see it

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

unit 106 打车致谢 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good afternoon, madam. Is there anything I can do for you? A:女士,下午好。有什么能帮忙的? B:Yes, I spent so much time sightseeing here. It is already so late now. I am afraid I can'

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(245) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 126 麻烦对方致谢 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good morning, Madam, can I take your order now? A:太太,早上好,你点好莱了吗? B:Yes, I'd like to have a roast chicken leg. B:我要一份烤鸡腿。 A:Anything else? A:还要别的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Dialogue B (The Turn-down Service) A: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now? B: Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over. We're going to have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

Dialogue C (A:Mrs. Charles B:Clerk) A:Hello.This is Mrs.Charles.I'd like to buy a new car.Couldyou offer me a new type of the car,please? B:Oh,Madam,buy what? A:A new car.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Greetings (打招呼)1、Good morning ,sir(madam)早上好,先生(小姐)2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen下午好,女士们,先生们. 3、Good evening ,miss Price晚上好,普莱丝小姐. 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown ?你今天

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I'll take care off your baggage, madam. 把行李交给我。我来帮您拿行李吧,夫人。 Thank you. 谢谢。 Shall I carry the suitcase for you? 我替您提箱子,好吗? I'll take care of your baggage, sir. 先生,我来帮您拿行李

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

导购口语: Please pay at he cashier. 请到收银台付款。 Could you pay at the cashier's desk on the left, please? 请您到左边的收银台付款好吗? Please pay your bills at the check-out counter. 请到收银台付款。 语句解析

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Room service 客房服务 (A=Housemaid B=Female Guest C=Male Guest) (A=客房服务员 B=女客人 C=男客人) A: Good morning, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now? 晚上好,夫人,先生。我现在可以为您收拾房间了

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Greetings (打招呼) 1、Good morning ,sir(madam) 早上好,先生(小姐) 2、Good afternoon ,ladies and gentlemen 下午好,女士们,先生们。 3、Good evening ,miss Price 晚上好,普莱丝小姐。 4、How are you today ,Mr Brown? 你

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Unit 3 Party Conversation 1 A : Its a wonderful party , Joan, The food, the drink , the atmosphere...Everyone is enjoying himself. B : Thanks to your help.(raises her wineglass)To our friendship. A : Bottoms up! By the way what kind of entertainment

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

51、Have a good time! 祝你们玩得愉快! 52、Have a nice evening! 祝你晚上愉快。 53、Happy Birthday! 生日快乐。 54、Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐。 55、May you succeed 祝你成?BRRarting(分手再见) 56、Good-bye and good luc

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

要求客房服务 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good evening, madam. Did you ring for service? Who can I do for you? A:女士,晚上好。您按铃服务了吗?有什么要帮忙的吗? B:Yes. The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话