My father is a teacher. He works during the day. My mother is a nurse. She works at night. They only see each other on the week- ends. My brothers, my sister and I don't work. We are students. Because

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(833) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

平安夜英文祝福语 Merry Christmas, my best friend. 祝我的挚友圣诞快乐。 A Christmas greeting to cheer you, my good friend. 希望圣诞祝福给你带来欢乐,我的好朋友。 Take your passion and make it come true. 发挥你的热

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Are you going home for the holidays, Taylor? 泰勒,你要回家过这个节日吗? Yes. I'm flying to Vancouver on Friday. 是啊。我周五要飞去温哥华。 So you'll be with your family for Christmas on Sunday? 那你周日会和自己的家

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之商务英语

校园英语口语 Unit23:hike Tomorrow is Labor's Day Do you have any plans? I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll go on a hike. A hike? That's terrific. Where are you going to? I'm thinking about it these days. I have been to the Yellow mountain before. So

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语

Hold The Butter! Modern Diets Meet Holiday Traditions 别放黄油!符合节日传统的现代饮食 Rich, heavy food is a major part of the end of the year holidays in the United States. People in the US celebrate Thanksgiving on the third Thursday

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Parties can be thrown at any time of the year in North America, but they are especially common over the holidays. At this time of the year, there are all kinds of gatherings with family, friends, and colleagues. In this episode, Harp and Maura talk a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

英语作文 National Day is coming,and we can have a seven-day.My family are going to Hainan.It's a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week. We are going to the beach and going swimming in the sea.We're visiting Tianya Haijiao,Wanquan River a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. They are more understanding during the difficult times. 艰难时期里,他们更能互相理解。 For couples sharing a common career interest, for example lawyers or engineers, the partners can better understand the hard times that one has to

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Holiday 节日 Different countries have different holidays. 国家不同,节日也不同。 The United States has various kinds of holidays. 美国有各种各样的节日。 In the USA, there is New Year's Day, The Fourth of July, Labor Day, Memor

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

Todd: OK, Monica, today we're going to be talking about jobs. Monica: Oh, OK. Todd: And first we're going to talk about worst jobs ever. Jobs that we had in the past that we hated, so I'll go first. The worst job I've ever had was actually working in

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. 机会只此一次 Look, all I'm doing is looking to get something going again. 听着,我所做的都是为了一切进展顺利 Yeah, I know. 是,我知道 I know, but this time-- 我知道,但是这次

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Part six Festival Stories 第六部分 节日的故事 Our Holidays 我们的假期 Our holidays are the happiest days of the year. 假期是一年中最快乐的时光。 Each one reminds us of something that helps to make us feel joyful. 每个假期

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Snowdrops and daffodils, Butterflies and bees, Sailboats and fishermen, Things of the sea, Wishing wells and wedding bells, Early morning dew, All kinds of everything Remind me of you. Seagulls and aeroplanes, Things of the sky, Winds that go howling

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Some people think that visitors to other countries should imitate local customs and behaviors. Other people disagree. They think that the host country should welcome different cultures. What is your point of view on the issue? The shifting of the ter

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

The holiday season can be a very tricky time in the workplace. There are holiday parties, gift giving, overeating, and holiday celebrations that could get in the way of normal work activities. Then there's the matter of taking care not to offend thos

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It is September. The summer holidays are over. People have gone back to work. The children have gone back to school. And, when we meet people, often they ask us, What sort of summer did you have? Did you go anywhere nice? How do we reply? Perhaps we

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Lesson 282 I'm very disappointed. 1.I'm very disappointed.我很失望。 2.This is very disappointing.这可真令人失望。 3.The weather is disappointing.这天气真令人失望。 4.The holidays are so disappointing.这个假期真是太令人失

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Ross: (to Monica) Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving. Monica: Ok, I'll tell you what. How about I cook dinner at my place?I'll make it just like mom's. Ross: Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps? Moni

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Explanation: The United States has 10 national holidays, or days when all people who work for the national government and most other people do not have to go to work. These holidays are usually on a Monday or Friday so that people can enjoy a three-d

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神