Rosa: Slow down, Carl. I cant keep up with you. 罗莎:卡尔,走慢一点。我跟不上你。 Carl: You walk as slow as a snail. 卡尔:你走得跟蜗牛一样慢。 Rosa: How do you keep so fit? 罗莎:你是怎么保持这么健康的呢?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

The holidays are here. 假期已经来临。 Many people are already off for the break. Others are still working. 许多人都已经休息了。有的人还在工作。 Regardless of your status, one thing is the same, there is still time to get thin

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

76. It's supposed to... 应该 用法透视 该句表示按道理讲应该......,可用来表达猜想或命令(相当于should)等含义。 支持范例 1. He is supposed to arrive on the 5 o'clock train. 他应该乘五点的火车到达。 2. Summer is supposed to come during May. 夏天应该在

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Winter: So many qualities Well, winter has begun! And unless you are a bear and can hibernate for a long time, there is nowhere to run. It can be avoided, so we might as well enjoy it. I think every season is special. Each has its own flavours and co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Language Points 1、Contantly missing your loved one 经常想到你爱的那个人。 2、Birthdays and holidays are especially hard 生日和其它节日尤其难熬。 3、Poor internet connection drives you insane on the regular 网络信号不好的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Thursday night, United States President Donald Trump and his wife Melania will light Americas national Christmas tree in a park near the White House. A crowd will gather around the tree for the lighting ceremony. Many Americans also are planning to v

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

I went to my cousin's house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that his wife was pregnant;She said she's worrying about getting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

关于节假日和福利 429.You can have Saturdays and Sundays off.你可以周六和周日不工作。 430.Besides you may have a paid month holiday every year.此外,你每年可休一个月的带薪假。 431.We would like to start yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

情景对话: Cam:Ijustlovethatwe'rehere.Isthereanythingmoreimportantthancleanwaterindevelopingcountries? Mitch:Oracleanglassinthisone? 知识点讲解: Isthereanythingmoreimportantthan 有什么比还重要的么? 【例句一】 Isthereanythi

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

假期快乐! 直截了当说贺节︰ Happy New Millennium! 千禧年快乐! Happy *Hanukkah! (如果对方是犹太人) 献殿节(光明节)快乐! 每逢佳节倍思亲︰ I'll have a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

Do you know what I like? 孩子眼中的夏天 Do you know what I like? Summer vacation. I like it because I can go outside to play. If it rains, I can stay inside and play checkers. And this summer my family may go to Beijing, because we

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

(I=Interviewer主试人 A=Applicant受试人) Dialogue A I:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like our company to take into consideration? A:No,nothing in particular. I:All right.If we decide to hire you,we would

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Helen: Hello everyone. Welcome to Ask About Britain. I'm Helen. The question is: how many days of paid annual leave do people in the UK get? In the UK, the law says that you're entitled to 28 days of annual leave. The 28 days includes eight UK public

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Irene, who lives in Germany, is a regular listener to these podcasts. She has sent me an e-mail to suggest that I make a podcast about bank holidays in England and the way that we celebrate them. Most countries have public holidays at various times o

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

直截了当说贺节: Happy New Millennium! 千禧年快乐! Happy *Hanukkah! (如果对方是犹太人) 献殿节(光明节)快乐! 每逢佳节倍思亲: I'll have a blue Christmas without you. 没有你圣诞节我会过得很郁卒

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Should the Golden Week Vacations Be Abolished? You should write at least 150 words: 1) 五一、十一黄金周确实推动了中国经济的发展,丰富了人

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A: How is Billy doing? B: He's doing well. A: Does he keep you up at night? B: He only wakes up once to eat and then falls back asleep. A: You're lucky. Madeline used to wake up every hour. She would be hungry or need to have her diaper changed. I di

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

直截了当说贺节︰ Happy New Millennium! 千禧年快乐! Happy *Hanukkah! 如果对方是犹太人) 献殿节(光明节)快乐! 每逢佳节倍思亲︰ I'll have a blue Christmas without you. 没有你圣诞节我会过得很郁卒。 I'll /

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语