79. 1) I plan to follow through with it. 2) Well, there might be something through that. I can't imagine my life without you.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

II. Listening Skills Identifying the Main Information M: For the winter break some friends want me to go on a trip with them, but my uncle in Hong Kong would also like me to visit him. What should I do? W: You may miss your uncle and be sorry about n

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语听说教程 第一册

R: do you have s second? A: sure. What do you want? R: I want to tell you I've put in my notice. A: really? Why? R: I've been thinking about this for several months, well before the Spring Festival holidays. A: and the holidays provided you a chance

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Talking about vacation A: You are going to be really jealous when you find out where Im headed for the holidays! B: Dont tell me! Im sure its someplace warm and sunny with great beaches! A: You got it! Im going to spend two fabulous weeks in Hawaii!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Daniel: So we're talking about holidays. Is there any really, really good holidays that you remember? Hana: Well, one of my favourite holidays was when I went to Greece a couple of years ago with my family. Daniel: Wow, Greece, I've never been there.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Daniel: Hi Olga, how are you? Olga: Fine, Daniel, how are you? Daniel: Good, thanks. I wanted to ask you something. I'm really interested about Mexican holidays. Olga: What? Daniel: Can you tell me something about it? Olga: Sure but what do you want

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Daniel: Hi Olga, how are you? Olga: Fine, Daniel, how are you? Daniel: Good, thanks. I wanted to ask you something. I'm really interested about Mexican holidays. Olga: What? Daniel: Can you tell me something about it? Olga: Sure but what do you want

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

II. Listening Skills Identifying the Main Information 1.M: For the winter break some friends want me to go on a trip with them, but my uncle in Hong Kong would also like me to visit him. What should I do? W: You may miss your uncle and be sorry about

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

by Adam Freedman Happy Holidays! At this time of the year, our thoughts turn to mistletoe, eggnog, and . . . the separation of church and state. Katie from New Jersey asks how it is that a Christian holiday such as Christmas became an official nation

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a Composition entitled The Prevalence of Western Holidays. You should write at least 120 words following the outline given below in Chinese: 1.我国某些传统节日受到冷遇,而西

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

与我吻别Kiss Me Goodbye We choose it, win or lose it. Love is never quite the same. I love you, now I*ve lost you. Don*t feel bad. You*re not to blame. So kiss me goodbye, and I*ll try not to cry. All the tears in the world won*t change your mind

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

AS IT IS 2015-01-25 Should Schools in US Recognize Muslim Holidays? 美国学校应承认穆斯林假日吗? As religious minorities increase in the United States, some want public schools to close not only on Christmas, but also on their religious h

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

第一句:When are you going on vacation? 你什么时候开始度假? A: When are you going on vacation? 你什么时候开始度假? B: Next week. 下周。 A: When will you be back? 什么时候回来? B: In a month. 一个月以后。 第二

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Summer ends. Autumn begins. Autumn is perfect. It is not too hot like summer. It is not too cold like winter. She wakes up. She looks out her window. The leaves are falling. Some leaves are orange. Some leaves are brown. She sees her dad raking the l

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

The Lucksmith 澳洲的Indie-Pop乐队,略带孤独的温柔声线与简单干净的吉他,不加任何修饰,没有一点矫柔造作 让这清新的音乐流淌在孤独的夜空里 给每个寂寞的人送上一点心灵的慰藉... The Lucksmith-Little Distraction It s a lonely, lonely, lonely,lonely night 这是

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nine garden trains tantalize children and adults Zulima Palacio | Washington, DC 09 December 2009 Children are amazed by the trains and the characters from children's stories and fables Holiday Magic is the title of this year's holiday exhibit at the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Lesson 308 It makes me mad! 1.It makes me mad!我很生气! 2.You must be mad!你一定是疯了! 3.Don't get mad at me!别对我发脾气。 4.You're quite mad.你真是疯了。 5.It's mad plan.这是相极为冒险的方案。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

5. I want to have a week leave to prepare for my wedding. 我打算休一周假,筹办婚事。 还能这样说: I get some wedding issues to deal with, so I need to take off one week. I need one week to arrange my wedding affairs. 应用解析:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

duty --- 责任 during --- 在...期间

发表于:2019-03-14 / 阅读(338) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)