今天做客话匣子英语的是海伦,她来自英国,会讲英语和法语,看她是如何适应在加拿大的生活的..... Maura: Today, we are going to do a Chatterbox episode, and if youre a regular Culips listener, you know what that m

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

MODEL2 I have some very bad news. Helen: Bill, Ive been searching for a loan, but I was rejected everywhere. Now Im afraid I have some very bad news. Bill: What is it? Helen: Well, the company has been experiencing serious financial difficulties for

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 I am having cash problems. Bill: Helen, you started this company only a year ago. If you want it to grow, Im afraid you need to do something about cash flow. Helen: Bill, although youve worked here only for a couple of months

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

MODEL3 Our best bet is to recruit from the competition. Script Helen: Our company is starting from scratch, so we dont have the expertise to compete. Bill: Then our best bet is to recruit from the competition. Helen: We need managers who know how to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 3

1. Q: What do we learn from the woman's remark about Helen? A) Helen is quiet. B) Helen is talkative. C) Helen is sociable. D) Helen is active. 2. Q: What does the man imply? A) Jimmy is not serious in making decisions. B) Jimmy is rich enough to buy

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

A Blind Woman's Vision She fought for women’s rights, crusaded for the causes of workers, promoted equality for minorities, and championed the underprivileged and the oppressed. She also earned seve

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Has someone here just been fragged? Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Neil. Helen: And I'm Helen. Neil: Today we're going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Helen: 在我们的 Re

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Has she got the gift of the gab? Neil: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是 Helen。 Neil: In Real English we look at words and phrases people use all the time, but you probably won't find in your dic

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

You too can be on TV Neil : This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen : And Im Helen. Neil : Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Helen : 在 Real English 节目中,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Driving isn't always this much fun! Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen。 Neil: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Helen: 在今天的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Yo English learners! Helen: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Helen. Chen Li: 大家好,我是陈鹂。 Helen: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Chen Li: 是的,英语是一种十分定

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Helen. Jean: 大家好,我是董征。欢迎收听地道英语。 Helen: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Jean: 和汉语一样,英语语言里也是有好

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zoe: 大家好,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zoe: 今天的地道英语,我们一块儿来学习当代英语中出现

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Long Conversations (长对话) A: Mr. Johnson: (His tie is hooked.) Hey! Andy: Sorry, dad! I was practicing my fishing technique. Mr. Johnson: Nice work, Andy. Now can I have my tie back? Andy: Fred's cousin lent him his boat, dad! Me, John and F

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Everything will be OK. 别这么发愁了,一切都会好起来的。 It's really hard for you. 真难为你了! It won't happen again. 不会再发生了。 Just forget it. Be a man! 忘了它吧,象个男子汉! office. My legs are trembling. 我

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语学习笔记: Most girls are really afraid of bugs. 很多女孩儿都害怕小虫子。 to put a bug in someone's ear 给某人提醒,提建议,希望他能采取行动 I put a bug in his ear about giving Helen a call. 我提醒他要给

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Then it starts to move, slow. It goes in circles, and then stops on H. Then it speeds up. E, N, R, Y. Henry, says Mary Christina, whos Henry? Helen says, I dont know, but youre blushing, Clare. Who is Henry? I just shake my head, like its a mystery t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Ruths parents are in San Francisco for a week, so at least she will have some time to repair, clean, and explain, but Im glad its not my house all the same. Ruths older brother, Jake, has also invited his friends, and altogether there are about a hun

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

HENRY: A long time has passed, maybe an hour or so. I eat half the potato chips and drink the warm Coke Clare has brought along. I nap a bit. Shes gone for so long that Im starting to consider going for a walk. Also I need to take a leak. I hear heel

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Clare is going to kill me for this. Im a friend of Clares parents. They were worried about her taking the car to a party where there might be alcohol, so they asked me to go along and play chauffeur in case she got too pickled to drive. Helen pouts.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子