8. No Hearts or No Brains? P.52 Helen and Dick are talking about the previous article. H: I don't understand how people can think Dr. Kevorkian is doing the right thing. D: Well, helping people die wi

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Going up quickly, like a rocket Helen: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zo: 你好吗? 我是刘佳。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zo: 地道英语

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Mrs. Woodside: Well, Mrs. Long, how do you like it here? Mrs. Long: Oh, since we had the house redecorated, it's much nicer to live in. But there are still a few things that bother us. Mrs. Woodside:

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Presenter: Now before the weather report, we have some road news for you from Philip Thomson. Philip Thomson: Yes, well, the A4l is still very busy at the Dome roundabout this morning. Harrow Road, the A404, Harrow Road is now flowing freely, no prob

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

Cigarette? No, thanks. Not before lunch. Please have one. It's a new brand. I honestly don't feel like one at the moment, thanks. I believe you take in foreign students. Yes, if you don't mind sharing. How much is it? Nine pounds per week including h

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 初级英语听力

unit 55 预约晚餐 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Let's set a time. When can you be available this week? A:咱们定个时间吧,你这周什么时候有空? B:What about tomorrow evening at 6? B:明天晚上6点怎么样? A:Fine with me. How

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(210) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

1 Why Not Wear Glasses 1 为什么不戴眼镜 My niece Helen was a typist and her eyes were not very good, so she usually worn glasses. But when was nineteen and began to go out with a young Russian man, a son of a leading politician. She never worn

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

It looks like he's going ballistic. John: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im John. Helen: 大家好,我是 Helen. John: Today, we're going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 地道英语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Our producers Neil and Helen are definitely not creeps! Neil: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Neil. Helen: And I'm Helen. Neil: This is the programme in which we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Call on a handyman when you've got a problem. Helen: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Oliver: 嗨,我是Oliver。 Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Oliver

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Jean: 我是董征. Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that are often seen in the newspapers or heard on the television. Jean: 想要跟上时代,不妨收听Real English. 那么,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Helen. Chen Li: 大家好,我是陈鹂。 Helen: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Chen Li: 英语是一种十分程式化的语言,所以了解现实生

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zo: 你好, 欢迎收听地道英语, 我是刘佳. Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zo: 地道英语和大家一起学习原汁原味的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Bilingual signs in Chinatown Helen: Hello, Im Helen. Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Sun Chen: Hi 大家好,欢迎收听BBC Learning English 为您制作的都市掠影.我是孙晨。 Helen: In this programme,

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We answer a question about two famous American women /P Play music by Akon /P And tell about a craft show in Washington, D.C. Smithsonian Craf

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

我们有可能同时爱着不同的人吗?我们为什么对自己的伴侣往往有着强烈的占有欲?人类学家Helen Fisher挑战了爱情这一微妙的话题,并从三方面说明大脑如何掌控这种情感的。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Helen: Hello everyone. Welcome to Ask About Britain. I'm Helen. The question is: how many days of paid annual leave do people in the UK get? In the UK, the law says that you're entitled to 28 days of annual leave. The 28 days includes eight UK public

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Presenter/producer: Helen Hu Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Chen Li: And Im Chen Li Helen: Today lets put on our business thinking hat and talk business. Chen Li: ok then.在今天的Real English节目里,让我们来谈论商务

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

(1)it引导的强调句 1)It + is/was + 被强调部分 + that/which/who/whom/whose + 句子的其他成分: 在这一结构中,如果被强调部分是人,用that,who,whom;如果被强调部分是物,用that或which;强调状语时,只能

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

In 1882 a baby girl caught a fever that was so fierce she nearly died. She survived but the fever left its mark she could no longer see or hear. Because she could not hear she also found it very difficult to speak. So how did this child, blinded and

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文