Have you been a victim of market crash? Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Helen. Chen Li: 我是陈藜. 在 Real English 节目里,我们要学习新词语,短语和表达,那么我们今天要学的词是? Helen: Today's new word is 'crash' C.R.A.S.H.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

He's the big cheese Helen: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Helen. Oliver: 嗨,我是Oliver。 Helen: Today were looking at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Oliver: 地道英语和大家一起学习现代英

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

What is going on inside your head, anything? John: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm John. Helen: And I'm Helen. John: Today we're going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 地道

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Are you having a bad hair day? John: Hello, welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. Im John. Helen: 大家好,我是 Helen. John: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 在地道英语里,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Getting the sack is no laughing matter Neil: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Neil. Helen: 大家好,我是Helen,欢迎收听地道英语。 Neil: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Do you think hot-desking is a good idea? Helen : Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Zo : 大家好,我是刘佳。地道英语和大家一起学习英语中新出现的流行词汇还有一些新用法。那 Helen, 今天咱们要学的新词是什么呢? Helen : Today

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

E-business in action Real English: E-business 电子商务 Helen: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Helen. Jean: And Im Jean. Helen: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. J

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

Are this clown's pants pants? Neil: Hello, this is Real English from BBC Learning English, Im Neil Helen: And Im Helen. Hello! Neil: In Real English, we look at words and phrases that you might not find in your dictionary. Helen: 和汉语一样,英语语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

A computer worm is bad news Helen: Hello welcome to Real English from BBC Learning English. I'm Helen. Zo: 大家好,我是刘佳。 Helen: Today we're going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Zo: 地道英语

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

00:36.39]Family Tree [00:47.15]Jean is a woman. [00:51.51]Harry is a man. [00:56.19]They love each other. [01:07.53]They have a boy.The boy is Jeff Green. [01:16.46]Jeff Green had girlfriend.Her name is Hellen [01:25.24]They love each other. [01:29.6

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语人教版一年级

Keep your shirt on! 当你听到朋友劝你说: Keep your shirt on! 的时候, 千万别以为, 他是叫你穿上衣服哦! 那么这句话究竟是什么意思呢? 它通常出现在闹矛盾, 动怒

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Art lovers at the National Gallery Zo: 大家好,我是刘佳。 Helen: Hello, Im Helen. Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English. Zo: 今天的BBC Learning English,我们会和大家一起来聊聊英国著名的国家美术馆。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Eating Habits Helen:Although a lot of British people wont eat animal organs like chicken feet or heads, theyre okay with chicken liver or goose liver. So we went out and tried to find out what people really thought about eating animal organs. English

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Lincoln spoke first: Weve been talking it over ever since we got your letter last month. Were happy to have Honoria here. Shes a dear little thing, and were glad to be able to help her, but of course that isnt the question Marion interrupted suddenly

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

79 第一次感受有声世界的精彩 Date=8-5-01 Title=people in America #1833 - Helen Keller, part 1 Byline=Katherine Clarke Voice one: I'm Shirley Griffith. Voice two: And I'm ray freeman. Every

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

Dialogue A (A:Operator B:Helen Kent C:Edna) A:Hello.Overseas operator. May I help you? B:Yes. I'd like to make a collect call to Japan. A:Your name, please? B:It's Helen Kent

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是eligible。 Eligible, 是有资格的意思。Eligible voters, 是指有资格投票的选民。美国的一个独立调查小组正在考虑为联邦监狱里的毒品犯减刑。This would make thousands of people eligibl

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。而善于使用电话的人,不仅能通过电

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1 .Hello. (Hi.)你好。 注释:这是比较随意的一种说法,通常用于熟人之间。 2. How are you? 你好。 注释:较正式的一种说法。 3. Good morning(afternoon/evening). 早上好。(下午好/晚上好)4. Very well, th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语