four 四的 fourth 第四的 fourteen 十四的 foot 脚 football 足球,橄榄球

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

Todd: Alex, when you were little, what did you like to do? 艾利克斯,你小时候喜欢做什么? Alex: When I was small and I was in junior high school we used to like playing soccer with my friends. Actually in Kenya, what's different from o

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Football, thats soccer to Americans, is the biggest and best sport in the world. There are millions of reasons why it is the world sport. For a start, it is played all over the world. The football World Cup is the biggest event on Earth. Its bigger t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-F

Daniel: Hey, Vale, how are you? Valeria: Fine, and you, Daniel, how are you? Daniel: Very well thanks. I have a question for you. Valeria: OK, tell me. Daniel: Since you're from Argentina, I'd have to ask you about soccer. Valeria: Yes, sure. What do

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Valeria: How about women? How do they live football, soccer? Daniel: Well recently they are getting more and more into football and if you go to the stadium you can see more and more women come in and once they get into football it's really common to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Football 足球 THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS 球员人数 英文原文 A match is played by two teams, each consisting of not more than eleven players, one of whom is the goalkeeper. A match may not start if either team consists

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Football 足球 THE METHOD OF SCORING 得分方法 英文原文 A goal is scored when the whole of the ball passes over the goal line, between the goalposts and under the crossbar, provided that no infringement of the Law

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

北京奥运28大项 参与,竞争,分享,进步 Football 足球 FOULS AND MISCONDUCT 犯规及不正当行为 英文原文 A direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following six offences in a manner considered by the referee to be c

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运28大项比赛

Cruyff The orchestrator of the most attacking style of football ever seen. Great vision and part of the best team never to win the world cup 克鲁伊夫 1974年世界杯决赛,荷兰队围绕鲁伊夫

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Todd: So Paul I thought we would talk a little bit about football. Now both of our countries recently got left out in the cold for the future World Cup, so England lost to Russia for the two thousand eighteeen World Cup and the US lost out to Qatar f

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Last Tuesday, The Ten O'Clock News looked at serious allegations made in the BBC's Panorama program about the Football Premiership . Three football agents claimed the Bolton manager Sam Allardyce has taken illegal payments, he's firmly denied the cla

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

It all seemed to fit so perfectly at the beginning, the world's most glamorous footballer is signing for the world's most glamorous club in the warm glow of the bright Madrid sunshine. But now the Galactico is fading and No.23 and the name Beckham wo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

And this is a pice de rsistance. This is Ferenc Puskas, Real Madrid cheered, as they won against Eintracht Frankfurt. John Ryan peruses a lifetime fascination with football. I have a passion for my hometown, for Doncaster Rovers. I said I would do it

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

It is the first time China has revealed a specific timetable for the country's football industry development. Published by the country's top economic planner on Monday, the plan will be carried out in three stages, aiming to make China a first-class

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Words of Sports: Football 足球 football, soccer, Association football 足球 field, pitch 足球场 midfied 中场 kick-off circle 中圈 half-way line 中线 football, eleven 足球队 football player 足球运动员 goalkeeper, goaltender, goalie

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Turkey and football 火鸡与足球 The pro football team had just finished their daily practice when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout. Ev

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Todd: So, Melissa, the Super Bowl is coming up. And what do you think about football? Melissa: I think it's really interesting. This Japanese guy recently told me it was the most interesting sport to watch because of the rules, but unfortunately I do

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Some of you have e-mailed me to say that you would like a podcast about English words for things that happen in a football match. There are many important people at a football match. There are the players 11 on each side. There are the substitutes wh

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Todd: Now, Phil, you're from England and you're a big football fan. Phil: Yeah, very much. Definitely. Football's one of my main passions in life. Todd: OK, I'm a huge American football fan, and I know American football there's a certain process when

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Italian football 意大利足球 More than just trophy assets 不仅仅是摆设 The country's largest clubs are belatedly becoming more businesslike 该国个大俱乐部的效率化进程姗姗来迟 FOR all their fans' passion, Italian football cl

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列