Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. The World Cup is on. I love football and that's what we are going to talk about today. Let's kick off the programme with Pele! Pele, Brazilian football player: I was invited to go to Italy, to Spain. I

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

电梯:elevator (美)lift (英) 一楼:first floor (美)ground floor (英) 足球:soccer (美)football (英)

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

世界杯正在巴西如火如荼地进行ing。不论你是不是球迷,四年一次的热烈气氛和精彩比赛都会感染你。今天的课程两个球迷就要告诉你他们怎么庆祝世界杯!Ole! 巴西世界杯32强 本节课的重点词

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

你有收藏的爱好吗,有的人喜欢收集邮票,有的人喜欢收藏包包,有的人喜欢收集货币,而有的人则是喜欢收集足球运动员贴纸..... Kate: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Kate and joining me today i

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

曼彻斯特联足球俱乐部位于英国英格兰西北区曼彻斯特郡曼彻斯特市,英文名Manchester United Football Club,简称ManUtd或MUFC,中文简称曼联,其前身牛顿希斯于1878年由兰开夏郡和约克郡铁路公司的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

看世界杯的时候,经常看到FIFA的字样在眼前飞舞。FIFA 指的是国际足球联合会,简称国际足联。这个机构的英文全称是International Federation of Association Football。不过FIFA的缩写是从法语来的,全名

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

China is set to open its own version of one of the world's celebrated football academies as part of President Xi Jinping's quest for footballing glory. 为响应习近平主席塑造足球辉煌的号召,中国将建设本国版本的世界著名足球

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China's wealthiest man is throwing his massive fortune behind a plan to launch a rival to the Uefa Champions League and is offering to make Europe's top clubs even richer. 中国首富正在砸出大笔金钱,以计划给欧洲冠军联赛创造一个

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

政治与足球有什么关联 Rob: Hello, I'm Rob and this is 6 Minute English and I'm joined this week by Jennifer. Hello Jennifer. Jennifer: Hello Rob. Rob: This week we're discussing sport and politics and questioning if the two subjects mix - sh

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Hi, Rob. Do you have a soccer ball? 嗨,罗布。你有足球吗? Sorry, Alex. I don't have a soccer ball. 抱歉,阿莱克斯。我没有足球。 Oh, OK. Thanks. 哦,好的,多谢。 But I have a football! Do you want to use that? 但是我

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A consortium led by a Chinese investment company is interested in buying a stake in Liverpool Football Club, according to media reports. 根据媒体报道,由一家中国投资公司领导的财团有意收购利物浦足球俱乐部的股份。 T

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

David Beckham is to go around the world for a new TV documentary playing seven football games in seven continents including the first ever game in Antarctica. 大卫?贝克汉姆将在一部新电视记录片上进行环球旅行,他要在七大洲踢

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

hen I was five years old, my father asked me to watch football matches with him. Since then, I fall in love with football, the shining star David Beckham is my favorite star, he is not only very handsome, but also plays football so well. Once he has

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

FIFA president Sepp Blatter announced in Zurich, Switzerland Tuesday that his presidency of world football's governing body -- which began in 1998 -- will come to an end. 国际足联主席布拉特6月2日在瑞士苏黎世宣布他的足联主席生涯

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mohamed Bin Hammam successfully appealed his lifetime ban from football. The former FIFA presidential candidate had the ruling overturned at a Court of Arbitration for Sport hearing in Lausanne, Switzerland on Thursday. The CAS found that there was i

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

Authorities have now published the football reform plan approved last month by the central planning commission. Goals set-out in the plan include returning the women's national team to world-class status as a mid-term goal. Priorities for the men's n

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Obituary;Scrates; 讣告;苏格拉底; Scrates Brasileiro Sampaio de Souza Vieira de Oliveira, Brazilian footballer and political agitator, died on December 4th, aged 57. 巴西足球员及政治鼓动者苏格拉底奥利维拉于12月4日辞世,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Football fever will continue in Brazil next month when robotic teams from around the world will gather there seeking to win their own championship. In preparation, U.S. technology students at the University of Pennsylvania are coaching a team of robo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In less than two weeks time, the football World Cup competition begins in Germany. Football fever is already sweeping the country. There are articles in the newspapers and programmes on television. Many people have placed English flags in the windows

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Sometimes things happen that make you think that the world has gone mad. Christopher works in a bank. In fact, he has a senior job in the bank and is very well paid. He lives in a posh part of London called Kensington. The people who live in his stre

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语