A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,赶快来告诉大家今天都要学什么? A: 没问题! 今天我们要一起来聊聊美国人热衷的橄榄球比赛,看看怎么表达了如指掌,还要告诉

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

By Steve Schy Detroit, Michigan 03 February 2006 watch Super Bowl Ads report The National Football League's annual championship game - the Super Bowl - is Sunday. More than 130 million people are expe

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

I am veryhappy. I had to prepare myself for not to be too emotional at my arrival at theclub. But obviously I am happy. It was an easy decision, was an easy decision.I met the boss, I met the owner and I think in five minutes after a couple ofvery sh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

So flamboyant on the pitch, the man who rarely hid his emotions there kept him firmly in check outside the court. The cameras that once recorded this genius, capturing a subdued figure whose sunglasses couldn't shield him from the flash bulbs, nor hi

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

This is what 100 million euros buys you at football's current exchange rate. Garath Bale, a Real Madrid player at last, are greeted like a hero on his very first day. He made an effort to fit in, with little Spanish. Bale was joined by part Emma Rhys

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角