国际足联主席布拉特6月2日在瑞士苏黎世宣布他的足联主席生涯即将结束,他自1998年起担任国际足联主席。 FIFA president Sepp Blatter announced in Zurich, Switzerland Tuesday that his presidency of world football's

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

Chapter 17 Popular University Hobbies 大学生的爱好 David:Id like to ask what your friends have as hobbies. 能知道你的朋友有些什么爱好吗? You:Some of my friends like to get physical, so they play volleyball. I have other frie

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

play soccer 玩足球 play football 玩橄榄球 play basketball 打篮球 play volleyball 打排球 play golf 打高尔夫球 play tennis 打网球 play ping-gong 打乒乓球 play rugby 玩西洋双陆棋 play backgammon 玩英式橄榄球 play mah

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Soccer/football pitch/field 足球/足球场/场 Soccer/football team 足球/足球队 Soccer/football game 足球/足球比赛 Soccer/football goal 足球/足球门 Soccer/football match 足球/足球比赛 Soccer/football referee 足球/足球裁判

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

2014年巴西世界杯开战几日,许多同学已经熬夜看了好几场。看比赛不免要讨论专业的足球术语,你知道怎么用地道的英语讨论足球吗?你支持哪支球队呢?你看好哪支球队呢? 巴西世界杯来啦

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

讲解文本: brag 吹牛,自夸,夸口 Don't brag about what you're going to do. Do something first. 先别吹你要做什么,做出点事情来。 He often brags about how well he plays football. 他常常自夸他足球踢得如何如何好。

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 thought [ WC:t ] After much thought he

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

Beckenbauer Best defender of all time and one of the best captains ever. remains a part of the game at a bigger level despite no longer playing, the sign of a true champion. Cruyff The orchestrator of

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

齐达内系列介绍 之 总体得分 Rate Zinedine If 100 points means perfect, then we can have a better understanding of how people look at Zidane as a player and as a man. The following is the gr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

This Business English Pod lesson is the first in a two-part series on idioms that come from football, or soccer. 这是2节英语商务播客中的第1节,将学到源自足球的习惯用语。 Groups of employees work together as teams. Teams, or

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

【生词预览】 knockon 敲门, comeout 出来 【笑话原文】 INeedYourFootball Georgeknockedonthedoorofhisfriend'shouse.Whenhisfriend'smotheransweredheasked,CanAlbertcomeouttoplay? No,saidthemother,It'stoocold. Well,then,saidGeorge,Canhisfo

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

超级碗(Super Bowl)马上就要开战,其实这就是美国职业橄榄球联赛的季末总决赛。除了球赛,场中的halftime show表演、插播的创意广告都会成为全美文化热点。不过大多朋友对橄榄球还是相对陌生

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

1. Q: Is Jack going to the club? A) No. He has to finish his homework. B) No. He doesn't like going to the club. C) Yes. He'll go after he finished his homework. D) Yes. He'll write his paper after he returns. 2. Q: Why didn't the man watch the game?

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(389) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Europe France and football 欧洲 法国和足球 The Swedish model 瑞典模式 A football club mirrors many French anxieties 足球俱乐部折射出许多法式忧虑 A literary sensation too 浓郁的文学气息 When the Qataris last year bought

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

China now ranks 84th on the world's football list consisting of 209 countries, below teams like Jordan, Montenegro and Gabon. The most urgent goal for football schools around China is to shake off the country's lowly place and move up on the ladder.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

因世界杯期间各路球星的假摔和犯规动作被很多学生模仿,英国一家小学的校长决定禁止学生在校园里踢足球。这位校长表示,学生们看到自己的偶像在球场上犯规、假摔甚至推人,就会在自

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Hey, Lois, so what do you think about the World, not the World Cup, the Euro Cup so far? 托德:嗨,洛伊斯,你认为世界杯,不是欧洲杯怎么样? Lois: So far it's been an interesting tournament. I didn't expect to see Greece

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

模仿句子: His illustrious career saw him also win trophies at Chelsea and Blackburn, and he also went a spell at Southampton. 翻译: 在其熠熠生辉的足球生涯中,他分别为切尔西和布力般流浪捧回过奖杯,还被租借到

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Todays podcast is by Mark. He is a football coach in New Zealand. Hello everyone. A few years ago, I moved from England to New Zealand to coach football to children in Auckland, the biggest city in New Zealand. Id like to tell you about the differenc

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Todd: Hey, Lois, so what do you think about the World, not the World Cup, the Euro Cup so far? Lois: So far it's been an interesting tournament. I didn't expect to see Greece and Portugal make it to the final. I was a little bid disappointed with Eng

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂