翻译中,灵活性和原则性是涉及语言效果和传达原意的两个方面。缺乏灵活性会影响表达效果,如月亮代表我的心若忠实地翻译为The moon stands for my heart就不如灵活地翻译为The moon reflects my moo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

pay attention to one's teacher 注意听老师讲课 -Pay more attention to your teacher when having a class。 -上课的时候你应该注意听老师讲课。 -I want to, but I can't concentrate on the subject。 -我也想啊,但我就是没法把

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

That was bad line 表示向异性示爱的话说的不太好 例句: I didnt give her my phone number because she use the terrible lines. 我没有给那个姑娘我的电话,因为她不太招我待见。 Im not good at meeting girls because I d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

1. Given the numbers 1 to 1,000, what is the minimum number of guesses needed to find a specific number, if you are given the hint 'higher' or 'lower' for each guess you make? -- Facebook 在数字1-1,000中,如果每猜一次,都告诉你是高了

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

The stars out, the moon is up. 星星出来了,月亮升起了 Its time to go to be. 现在该睡觉了 Im so glad you have a place 我很高兴你有一个地方 to lay your little head. 来让你的小头躺下 Have a deep and peaceful sleep. 睡一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

You know it turns me on to see The way you look at me With your eyes that dance on the pale white moon Would you even think about leaving so soon? And there she hits you within your eye You know all is lost and about to die Then she turns her head wi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Tell me what happened this time Made you come back again I find out Only see you when luck deserts you If this is your idea Of happiness then let's be clear Those words of yours ain't working anymore Cause I'm always giving Here waiting while you're

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Last week Chang Feng Park held a flower show. I went to visit it with my friends. I was very glad to see so many beautiful flowers in the park. I was really amazed to see a sea of colourful flowers. They told me that some rare flowers came from Taiwa

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A: It's my wife's birthday, and I'm going to buy her some flowers. B: Perhaps you'd be interested in red roses. A: How much do the roses cost? B: They're only $20 a dozen. A: That sounds good, since last year I paid $30. B: Yes, you're saving money b

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Can you put on your coat? Yes, I can. What can you do? I can put on my coat. Can Penny wait for the bus? Yes, she can. What can she do? She can wait for the bus. Can you and Tom listen to the stereo? Yes, we can. What can you and Tom do? We can liste

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Hi, Taylor. What day is Mother's Day? 嗨,泰勒。母亲节是哪天? It is Sunday. 是周日。 What are you doing for your mother? 你要如何为你的妈妈庆祝呢? I always send her a card. 我总是会寄一张贺卡给她。 Do you bu

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Who are you and where are you going? asked the Stork. 鹳鸟问:你们为什么会在这里?你们要到哪里去? I am Dorothy, answered the girl, and these are my friends, 我是多萝茜,女孩回答;这些都是我的朋友, the Tin W

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Yael: Don, are you eating my tulips? Don: Just having myself a little snack. Y: Of MY tulips? I brought those in here to brighten the place up, not for you to eat!And who eats flowers anyway? D: Have

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life Is To Be Whole 人生在于完整 Once a circle missed a wedge. 从前有一只圆圈缺了一块楔子。 The circle wanted to be whole, so it went around looking for its missing piece. 圆圈想保持完整,便四处寻找失去的那块楔子

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

do v.aux.助动词(无词意) What do you call this in English? 这个用英语怎么说? do with 涉及到 What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办? do up one's hair

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Copeland,印象中最温柔最明朗的独立男声,这首To Be Happy Now开头轻灵的伴奏过后,充沛葱茏的 男声像蓝色气球一样飘扬起来,顿时整个天空都明亮起来。 To Be Happy Now Copeland In the moments before t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Every afternoon, as the children were coming back from school, they used to go and play in the giant's garden. It was a beautiful large garden. Beautiful flowers grew in the grass. There were twelve fruit trees. In the spring the fruit trees were cov

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The village is full of the colour of white, and noises Acacia flowers are blooming, attracting the wings of bees To be covered with pollens of the sunshine If you mix acacia flowers with flour and steam it We take a short cut to get ahead of the bees

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The same leaves over and over again! They fall from giving shade above To make one texture of faded brown And fit the earth like a leather glove. 同样的叶子,一回又一回! 从投下树阴的高处飘落, 堆积成枯褐的纹理, 仿佛给

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

翻译中,灵活性和原则性是涉及语言效果和传达原意的两个方面。缺乏灵活性会影响表达效果,如月亮代表我的心若忠实地翻译为The moon stands for my heart就不如灵活地翻译为The moon reflects my moo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译