你的嗜好是什么? What's your hobby? 你有嗜好吗? What are your hobbies? 你什么时候有这一嗜好的? When did you pick up this hobby? 我没有固定的嗜好。 I don't have a regular hobby. 你有什么娱乐? What's your pa

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Spring Song Spring is coming, spring is coming, Birdies, build your nest; Weave together straw and feather, Doing each your best. Spring is coming, spring is coming, Flowers are coming too: Pansies, lilies, daffodillies, Now are coming thought Sprin

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Everyday Grammar: In, On, and At 日常语法:In,On和At的用法 When English speakers talk about time and place, there are three little words that often come up: in, on, and at. These common words are prepositions that show a relationship between t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Beginners. Do you know what a Pointsettia is? It is something that grows in the ground and is sold here in the United States at Christmas time. It originates from Mexico and Central America. Often when you go into a supermarket, they are the first th

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

【俚语】 Eat soup 喝汤 【例句】 He is eating a bowl of soup with a spoon. 他正在用一只勺子喝汤。 Drink soup 喝汤 【例句】 I drank a cup of soup this morning because I was in a hurry. 今天早上比较匆忙,我就喝了一

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说