Anili: You know any thing? 你能讲讲吗? Reiko: Yes. Ikebana, it's an art of flowers and it's quite different from Western style flower arrangement because in Ikebana's theory you can decorate one flower, only with one flower. 好的。花道是一

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Each spring brings a new blossom of wildflowers in the ditches along the highway I travel daily to work. There is one particular blue flower that has always caught my eye. I've noticed that it blooms only in the morning hours, the afternoon sun is to

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

I am going to the beach with my friends this afternoon. What time are you leaving? They'll pick me up at 3:00 pm. Are you going to have dinner with us tonight? Well,I don`t know. I`m not sure about that. Are you coming back for dinner? I really don`t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 游学英语

E J Scovell (1907 - 1999) I would if I could choose Age and die outwards as a tulip does; Not as this iris drawing in, in-coiling Its complex strange taut inflorescence, willing Itself a bud again - though all achieved is No more than a clenched sad

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

Two friends who had not seen each other a great while, meeting by chance, one asked the other how he did? He replied that he was not very well, and was married since they had last met. That is good news indeed. Nay, not so very good neither, for I ma

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

《红衣女郎》主题曲:I Just Called To Say I Love You 一位盲人歌手,一首经典情歌,一部婚外情的电影。这是电影《红衣女郎》(The Woman In Red)的插曲,十年前第一次听到,直至今天仍然喜欢。没有四

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

no new year’s day to celebrate no chocolate covered candy hearts to give away no first of spring no song to sing in fact here’s just another ordinary day no april rain no flowers bloom no wedding

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

33 来自母亲节的报道 DATE=5/7/01 TITLE=THIS IS AMERICA #1063 - Mother's Day BYLINE=Shelley Gollust VOICE ONE: Sunday, May 13th, is Mother's Day in America. It is a day when millions of American

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

Little Red Riding Hood:Ashley(需有舞蹈动作) Dad:Lan Foxes:Wison Tim Ducks:Suzy Vivian(需有舞蹈动作) Wolf:Daisy Hunter:Linda Grandpa:Bruce :Little Red Riding Hood家 音乐1起 Dad: (爸爸拿着一个篮子,把桌

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

Alas, my love, ye do me wrong, To cast me off discurteously. And I have loved you so long, Delighting in your company. 唉呀,亲爱的。你不该如此对我, 无情的把我抛弃: 我爱你爱了那么久, 在你身边快乐无比。 Gree

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Golden Touch I Once there was a King. His name was Midas. Midas loved gold. He did not want to buy things with his gold. He wanted to have the gold; he wanted to look at the gold every day. There was a house made of stone. He put every bit of gol

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

友谊Friendship May our frienfship be not like the tides, Tides rise, tides fall, May it be like the ocean, Whoseface may show smile, frown or anger, But whose heart is at bottom unchanging. May our frienfship be not like the flowers, Flowers bloom,

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

现在的女孩子喜欢什么样的礼物?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

For years I wanted a flower garden. I'd spend hours thinking of different things I could plant that would look nice together. But then we had Matthew. And Marvin. And the twins, Alisa and Alan. And then Helen. Five children. I was too busy raising th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn, 他的脸俨然如往古岁月的留纹, When beauty lived and died as flowers do now, 那时的美恰如今日之花自灭自生。 Before the bastard signs of fair were born, Or durst inhabit on a living

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 莎士比亚十四行诗全集

What can I compare you to a favorite pair of shoes Maybe my bright red boots if they had wings Funny how we animate colorful objects saved Funny how it's hard to take a love with no sting But come on take it come on take it take it from me But come o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A Promise of Spring Early in the spring, about a month before my grandpa's stroke, I began walking for an hour every afternoon. Some days I would walk four blocks south to see Grandma and Grandpa. At eighty-six, Grandpa was still quite a gardener, so

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Each spring brings a new blossom of wildflowers in the ditches along the highway I travel daily to work. There is one particular blue flower that has always caught my eye. I've noticed that it blooms only in the morning hours, the afternoon sun is to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

pay attention to one's teacher 注意听老师讲课 -Pay more attention to your teacher when having a class. -上课的时候你应该注意听老师讲课。 -I want to, but I can't concentrate on the subject. -我也想啊,但我就是没法把注

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语