Three How often do you work out? 每隔多久锻炼一次? 1 Introduction A Concerning physical exercise, American men and women, boys and girls, generally fall into one of two categories. Many Americans are extremely over weight and seldom exercise. One t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

024C 体育运动: 高级课程 Professor: Today Ryan is meeting for coffee with his friend Alice, who he hasn't seen for a few months. Ryan has been working out a lot during that time and has gotten in really fantastic shape. Ryan原来的身材可不

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Physically Fit Children Do Better in School 身体健康的孩子在学校的表现更好 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Report. Overweight. Out-of-shape. Fat. Whatever you want to call it, many studies show that children around the wo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

5701 Lesson Fifty -seven Family and Friends 家人和朋友 In all, my family has six people. 我们家总共有六口人。 Who are they? My parents, my brother, my sister. 弟弟younger brother 妹妹 yonger sister 哥哥elder brother 大哥 big brother 姐姐elder sister

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

A: good afternoon, madam. How can I help you? S: well, I am a little bit out of shape. I think I should get some exercise to keep fit. what kind of service do you offer? A: first of all, we'll tailor a work-out plan according to your physical conditi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Unit 95:Set realistic goals 第95单元:制定切合实际的目标 OK.so you're one of those people who's ready and willing to put in some serious exercise effort. 好了,你现在已经是一位准备好而且愿意努力运动减肥的人了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

模仿文本:How can understanding what it takes to climb Mount Everest help to save lives on intensive care wards? Hugh Montgomery is a professor of intensive care medicine at University College Hospital in London. His breakthrough discovery was f

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Bike-to-Work Day is held every year across North America on the third Friday of May. It was started by the League of American Bicyclists in 1956. Its aim is to promote the bicycle as a serious choice of getting to and from work. In today's world wher

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Task 2: Walking Generally, people travel by car, bus or subway in America. Rarely is a bicycle used as a method for transportation. In many cities and towns, Americans choose to walk. Walking is considered one of the best way to stay healthy. It is t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

In a study in The Harvard University Gazette called 'Social Activities Found to Prolong Life', scientists talk about the great importance of socializing as we get older. A healthy diet and regular exercise are the foundations of good health, but scie

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

公司高管Peter,Jason和Helen开会讨论员工保健项目。Peter首先发言。 Peter: Well folks, we've come to the last item on our agenda: our corporate wellness program. Jason: Yeah, I'm very interested to see where you're going to do with

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

1.You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 2.I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要减肥了。 3. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 4.I really think a little exercise would do you good. 我真的觉得做点运动对你有好处

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - How Much Exercise Do You Really Need? BOB DOUGHTY: This is the VOA Special English program SCIENCE IN THE NEWS. Im Bob Doughty. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And Im Shirley Griffith. Today, we will tell why exercise is so important. And we

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Katie: So I want to ask you about when is the right age to have stuff or to start doing stuff. What do you think is the right age to start having a phone? 凯蒂:请你谈谈拥有某物或开始做某事的合适年龄。你认为几岁可以有手机

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

5. Are you a member of fitness club? 你是健身俱乐部的成员吗? 还能这样说: Do you belong to the health club? Are you admitted as a member of the fitness club? 谚语: He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself. 正人

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Idiom: Pull your weight ( try your best ) Hit the book: Fitness Gossip Bat an eyelash Hard-earned money Demise Transaction Magazines used to be covetable. They cover any and every topic under the sun. There are travel magazines, fitness magazines a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: To get someone to subconsciously think they like you, mirror their body language. 模仿一个人的肢体表现,能使他不自觉地对你产生好感。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Jessica: Kate, how do you normally spend your evenings? Kate: I've joined the gym here, so I go and exercise and go for a swim. Jessica: Swim. How long do you stay each time? Kate: About 2 hours. Jessica: Wow. So what do you do during those two hours

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

介绍: Learnabout了解 tohearfactsorinformationthatyoudidnotknow Hey.Wannalearnaboutswimmingandfitnessclass? 喂,游泳健身了解一下? Findout查明;了解 Iknownothingaboutswimmingandworkout.Imgonnafindoutaboutit. 我对游泳健身不太

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说